VMK Halloween Logo Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
who won?? will u post the prizes?? i need to know!!!! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. We took the time to enter the contest, when will it be judged?

First of all unless you have something nice to say instead of rudely claiming it was forgotten, don't post. Second, I am having a slight problem with prizes after some new releases (ahem rocket couches) so I have to resort to something else. And last, I am narrowing it down to my favourites and will be asking about 15 others what their fave is from each category (animated, regular, and overall). If you haven't noticed there are now NINE pages of entries which I must look through and many amazing entries.

well....... to be tecinal (im known to do that...)
it's only 8 pages not 9 and uh i dont thing s/he was trying to be rude about this being forgoten (spelled wrong) :teeth:

First of all unless you have something nice to say instead of rudely claiming it was forgotten, don't post.

whoa calm down there tiger. No one was trying to be rude. We were just curious what was happening with the contest that's all. I don't think anyone really cares what the prizes are. We're just anxious to see who wins.

FINALLY able to get on.. I have the winners.
1st place: Coolaronie- Black and orange logo
2nd place: Hopelessmagic- Wandering eye
3rd place: Melp- Monsters Inc. Mike

Runners up:
Tampa- Crystal balls
Dreaming_of_disney- Snake

Prizes will be announced soon.

Wow awesome job everyone on the logos and congrats to the other winners :) Thanks milkabum for the creative contest

Congratulations to the winners. Everyone did great! Thanks for the awesome contest milkabum! :thumbsup2

I also should add that Renpener, DarthJordan, and PDAZ were very close and everyone did an amazing job. A friend and I chose the winners and compared our lists, so that is how we got the results. Look out for a Christmas contest coming soon!

milkabum said:
FINALLY able to get on.. I have the winners.
1st place: Coolaronie- Black and orange logo
2nd place: Hopelessmagic- Wandering eye
3rd place: Melp- Monsters Inc. Mike

Runners up:
Tampa- Crystal balls
Dreaming_of_disney- Snake

Prizes will be announced soon.

Thank you very much! :thumbsup2

And nice work with gathering everyone's creative sides on this thread.. bring on Thanksgiving! :rolleyes:

:eek: Wow I can't believe I came in 2nd. That's so awesome! Thanks for the awesome contest. It was really fun seeing what everyone came up with.

2nd! :yay: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

party: party: party:

LOL just a little happy and excited. Just a little. :cloud9:

Renpener said:
milkabumhalloweencontestow9.jpg

Ok, it's Halloween and Christmas, but still has Halloween in it!

EDIT: It's Haunted Mansion Holiday. I made it into a VMK one :). That's why it's so dark in the background, lol
That reminds me of Nightmare before Christmas. :thumbsup2

StitchfansJr said:
That reminds me of Nightmare before Christmas. :thumbsup2

Because that is what Haunted Mansion Holiday is about. ;)
The sign outside says Haunted Mansion Holiday, but the story inside is a Happy Haunt of the Nightmare before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter