Vist-Vill 1 bedroom??

S

Stewy

Has anyone here stayed in a 1 bedroom unit at Vistana Villages? Was it roomy enough for 2 adults and a toddler for a week? I was thinking the 2 bedroom would be more than we need with just the 3 of us.
How was the location and did you have a balcony? How about a toaster and coffee maker??

Any other info or pictures of the 1 bedroom units would be great! Thanks!

I don't think the 1 bedrooms had a balcony. We stayed in a 2 br and the one bedrooms were all located on the ends of the buildings near the front. They seemed almost as big as the 2 bedrooms, with the exception of the extra bedrom and bath. I am sure that they would have a toaster and coffee maker. I had found pictures of the rooms with floorplans, and now I can't find them. Try doing a search on the web.

Thanks, this jogged my memory. it looks like you can have a one bedroom or each one bedroom part of the 2 bedroom lock off. I wonder if there is a way to know what kind of one bedroom you are reserving, it looks like the lock off part of the one bedroom did not have a balcony. I am sure that the quality of the resort is consistant and I was very pleased with our 2 bedroom, I'd stay in any of the accomodation at VV.! we loved it.!

Thanks for the link, Caroley. Good point Melynny. I wonder if you can request the large part of the lock off? The front part would be nice for the 1 bedroom price!

Hi, my sister stayed in a one bedroom last time we went, we were in the 2 bedroom. She had a balcony. There is a pull out sofa, so your toddler could sleep there, unless they are like mine who wouldn't dream of letting mommy and daddy be lonely! There is a full kitchen, although the appliances are scaled down, like apartment size, there was a toaster and coffee maker. The two bedrooms are much bigger and much nicer. My sister is going with us this year and she got the two bedroom even though it will be just her and her 3 year old just because she felt for the extra 25.00/night it was worth it for the luxury. If you are not that into luxury, the one bedroom would be fine for the three of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter