Visitor to TDS??

EvilQueen

WDW Cast Member
Hey Everyone!!

Curiousity has me wondering who was in to TDS at Scarborough T.C. today asking for me.... asking for me by my DIS name!!

Unfortunately, I didn't start my shift until 3:30 today and somehow the manager that you spoke to didn't know that I was coming into work today.

Just Curious.... :)

Funny, you should ask! It wasn't me. However, I was in there Wednesday night and I was going to ask, but didn't have the nerve and I couldn't remember for sure which one you worked at. I thought I would look a little silly asking for someone by screen name then having to explain it all!;)
Next time I'm in which isn't very often I'll ask for you! I bought a pj set that was marked down to $4.99 that was originally $27.50!:eek:
Marilynn

EvilQueen - for some reason I thought you were at Yorkdale store. I was just there tonight and was looking at all the cast members wondering if you were amongst them...I was tempted, but didn't have the nerve to ask if Evil Queen was working...good thing I didn't since you're not at that store!! Jo

ME! :smooth:

And you know what.... I was still in the store at 3:30pm. But it was the strangest thing I couldn't remember your "really" name, First I guessed "Kathy"- then they said " there's two, what does she she look like?" Well I can't answer that one- I said, "I've never met her?" :confused:< them...... Then I reminded them of your car accident and then we were all on the same page.

I called in the morning and they put a Stitch LTD picture aside for me. I have to go back again Thrusday & get my movies & order the other "new" one then or should I get it put aside before then?

Too bad I missed you...maybe on Thrusday.

Wendy

I was in that store on the afternoon of the 20. I looked at all the cast members there and wondered if you were one of them, but I wasn't sure which store you worked in.

Hi there.. I used to live at near Eglington and McCowen and was in your store all the time! After I had my daughter I worked at Lewiscraft for a while... that is when they were down by the bay... then up by sears... then by the food court and now I hear they are IN the Bay??

Haven't been by STC for a while.. I will stop by one day and say hi.

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter