Visiting WL and FW ?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
DH and I have an ADR for the Trails End Brunch and then want to visit WL afterward to see the holiday decor and maybe have a drink at Geyser Point. We will be heading over to HS afterward. If we wake up early enough we will be starting the day at MK and in that case we will park there (we have a rental car as we are offsite), and take a boat to FW and then either walk or boat to WL and then back to the TTC. What would you do if we do not start at MK that morning? We are arriving the night before and don't want to rush to get to a park so brunch at FW may be our first stop. I'm thinking we should drive to WL and then walk or boat to FW and back but are they still really strict with the parking there? When the cabins were under construction we could not park there for a visit.

Maybe park at Ft. W or park at DHS and take the bus to Ft. W or WL.
I don't want to park at FW because I believe we would have to take the internal bus from the parking lot to Trails End. I did think of parking at HS and may have to but that's going to be a lot of Disney transportation I think.

So what's wrong with the internal bus? That is exactly how we arrived for our ADR at Trails End on our arrival day (Halloween)

You could park at FW, take an internal bus to Trails End and then take a boat to WL. The marina is walking distance from Trail’s End, so it wouldn’t require another internal bus. Than, when you are done at WL, you could take a bus back to FW and then drive to Hollywood Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter