Vision of the Seas

DisneyDream2B

DIS Veteran
We are sailing on this ship later this year, as part of a large family group. I'm having trouble finding detailed information, as can be found in Disboards. Anyone aware of a forum where more details can be found? I'm wanting to search for cabin details /photos, fitness center details, vegetarian options, examples of appropriate evening clothing, etc.
We have only sailed Disney.
Thanks

We are sailing on this ship later this year, as part of a large family group. I'm having trouble finding detailed information, as can be found in Disboards. Anyone aware of a forum where more details can be found? I'm wanting to search for cabin details /photos, fitness center details, vegetarian options, examples of appropriate evening clothing, etc.
We have only sailed Disney.
Thanks

Try cruisecritic.com. They have info, reviews and forums covering a wide variety of cruise lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter