• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Visa gift card

Theok029

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used a visa gift card at Disney? Could I use multiple for a single transaction; say two $50 dollar cards?

Has anyone used a visa gift card at Disney? Could I use multiple for a single transaction; say two $50 dollar cards?
Not sure how that works. But you could use the Visa Gift Cards and buy Disney Gift Cards with them. Then it wouldn't be an issue. That's what I normally do with my Visa Gift Cards - just buy other gift cards that I will use.

I used Visa gift cards Disney. $25's, $50's, & $100's. I've used multiples for a single transaction many times. Sometimes you have money left on one, I always use that up first. Last time I've done this was almost 2 years ago. No problems at WDW. DCL, on the other hand, big problem using Visa gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter