virtual races

patty22407

Mouseketeer
When do they ship out the medal/shirt? I know for the summer ones it is after all are completed (?) but for the W&D virtual, since the event is done, have they shipped? Will we receive any tracking info? This was my first virtual race and I'm anxious :)

No one knows for sure since this is the first race they have done with in-person AND virtual at the "same time." I know for princess weekend that it was about a month after the "official dates."

As far as tracking goes, if you sign up for a UPS MyChoice account (it's free) you *should* get email notifications about when your tracking label is made and when your package ships, using the same address you provided runDisney, obviously. If it's like the rest of the virtuals it can take a couple of weeks after the label is made before it actually ships even though it will give you an estimated delivery date as soon as the label is printed. All of my virtual stuff was either shipped overnight or 2-day shipping. So once you get the actual shipping notice it'll be to you very quickly. Medals for all of the virtuals were shipped from CGG or CCG out of New Jersey, so there's a chance that will stay the same but again, this this is the first time they've done in-person and virtual we don't know for sure where stuff will be coming from.

No one knows for sure since this is the first race they have done with in-person AND virtual at the "same time." I know for princess weekend that it was about a month after the "official dates."

As far as tracking goes, if you sign up for a UPS MyChoice account (it's free) you *should* get email notifications about when your tracking label is made and when your package ships, using the same address you provided runDisney, obviously. If it's like the rest of the virtuals it can take a couple of weeks after the label is made before it actually ships even though it will give you an estimated delivery date as soon as the label is printed. All of my virtual stuff was either shipped overnight or 2-day shipping. So once you get the actual shipping notice it'll be to you very quickly. Medals for all of the virtuals were shipped from CGG or CCG out of New Jersey, so there's a chance that will stay the same but again, this this is the first time they've done in-person and virtual we don't know for sure where stuff will be coming from.
Thanks - i'm excited to get it (can you tell?)

I think I read something on my virtual registration about shipping it at the end of the completion period. And we have 24 days from Wine & Dine weekend to submit our times, so I’m guessing they’ll ship out after that. Which is like, forever from now 😭😭

I think I read something on my virtual registration about shipping it at the end of the completion period. And we have 24 days from Wine & Dine weekend to submit our times, so I’m guessing they’ll ship out after that. Which is like, forever from now 😭😭

The submission time has nothing to do with when the medals ship. You don’t have to enter anything unless you just feel a need to.

I know you don’t need to submit your time to get the medals, but under the race policies for the virtual events, it says the medals will ship at the end of the completion timeframe, which says to me at the end of the time they’ve given virtual runners to complete their runs

I know you don’t need to submit your time to get the medals, but under the race policies for the virtual events, it says the medals will ship at the end of the completion timeframe, which says to me at the end of the time they’ve given virtual runners to complete their runs

View attachment 622188

That’s generally the date shown on the event page. In this case, the W&D Virtual event dates were the same as the in-person dates. They don’t tack time on for the submission window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter