- Virtual Disney World Quests - & Management Announcement

Tampa

I don't look like this in VMK.
Wow it's been awhile! :wave:

Just a heads up to the Dis gang, I'll be rebuilding all 7 quests of -VDWQ- in order to keep things fresh and new and up with the times. The park has been closed for some time now due to events and current expansions, but no worries all you questers out there.. we're constantly trying to figure out ways to expand this never ending project, and we will always make sure that there's sweet loot in store for all who come to enjoy our happy place!

Here's an update on -VDWQ-'s status:

- Virtual Disney World Quests -

Attractions

The Virtual Haunted Mansion
Virtual Splash Mountain
Virtual Big Thunder
Virtual Pirates Of VMK
The Virtual Jungle Cruise
Disney's Virtual Railroad
Virtual Space Mountain (in the form of a dual race)
Virtual Tiki Bird Show (presented by: NewKidaye)*
Virtual Carpet Ride
Virtual Expedition Everest
Narnia: Live And On The Set!
Virtual Astro Orbiter (New!)
Virtual Space Ranger Spin (New!)
Virtual Cinderella Castle(New!)

Scenery And Extras

The Quest Lobby (always changing!)
Ticketing And Transport Center (bringing you where you need to be!)
Gates Of The Virtual Kingdom (so much to do in such a little room!)
Frontierland Lobby!
Adventureland Lobby!
Tomorrowland Lobby! (New!)
The Cactus Water Ranch
Lazy River Log Ride (presented by: DizPinFriend)*
Volcano Adventure! (presented by: Ghost and team)*

Coming Soon!

The Master Get Away Resort
The Virtual People Mover

And that's all of it folks! I also have the important announcement that the -VDWQ- park is no longer associated with the "-Trivia Team-". We have now become independent and operate under the newly formed title, "VMK MasterMinds". If you like what you see in the park we've created, then it's very important to us that you know who we are and why we've done it... and that's because we friggin love Walt! :thumbsup2

-VDWQ- Credits:
Ranch
DizPinFriend
DCSmickeyman
KingOfMermaids and Co
Scorsese
Shayleen
GrmGrnGhosts
Kaleesa
DFreakAce
LadyDooley
KatieNana
JediPrincess
NewKidAye
ilvpoohbear "Bay be"
SKKaty
Howze
CruiseLineFan
And Many More!

* = Solo projects that were donated/added to the park.

Thanks all for making the castle such a hit!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :disrocks: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

please excuse the structure fires. :rolleyes:
VCC.jpg

That's Jewels on one of the spires, showing off her clam magic to the crowd!

is their any way i can put in my room to that mix i got this great room i can addd a quest too or you can just add just findings in their or stuff like that

hula was in your room today but she left after every one said hi to her and you were not on :(

birdman94 said:
is their any way i can put in my room to that mix i got this great room i can addd a quest too or you can just add just findings in their or stuff like that

I'm sorry buddy, we got a pretty large tight-knit team that's pretty much at capacity right now, we keep the innerfunctions team only.

I've said a few dozens times though, if anyone would like to be part of a DIS fastpass room to the park, I'm more than willing to host it! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone again for putting -VCC- to the top at an average of about 11 hours a day! About 130 prizes were given throughout the weekend to show our sincerest thanks for taking part in our newest creation! Here's to you peeps! :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter