Virtual 5K (EE) time entry deadline

ariel53098

Mouseketeer
Hi!
Today is the day for the virtual Expedition Everest 5K, but weather is not cooperating here and it’s about to get BAD. I thought I read somewhere I didn’t have to run it today exactly. Does anyone know the deadline to enter my time? I could likely try to run and beat the storm, but would rather run tomorrow if possible. Thanks!!!

Hi!
Today is the day for the virtual Expedition Everest 5K, but weather is not cooperating here and it’s about to get BAD. I thought I read somewhere I didn’t have to run it today exactly. Does anyone know the deadline to enter my time? I could likely try to run and beat the storm, but would rather run tomorrow if possible. Thanks!!!

There's no need to enter your time (or even run at all) to get your medal. it will be sent to you just for registering.

As @camaker said, you don’t have to enter your time in order to get your stuff. But I think the deadline to do so is like 3 weeks after the in-person race day.

Thanks! I didn’t know we didn’t have to enter times! The dork in me wants to enter my time though. 😂 I’ll run it tomorrow and enter it. Thanks again!!!

You have 30 days from the date of the event to submit your time. There is no rush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter