Virgin Flying Club Miles

Credit cards cancelled, moved to a Hilton Visa (57k points for a room at Disneyland Hilton but no blackout dates and at least they are upfront about the pricing) and a gold amex so I can swap the points around with a bit more freedom later

For those who have used miles to book flights via Atlanta or NY, could you use miles to pay for the whole flight, including onward connection to Orlando? How did you book these on the Virgin website? I have over 95000 miles which I've been saving to use for our flights in April and am having the same issue with them not being released. I was told by Virgin that it is likely they will be released a few months prior (so Jan time) but is it worth risking the wait in case they don't release any?!

For those who have used miles to book flights via Atlanta or NY, could you use miles to pay for the whole flight, including onward connection to Orlando? How did you book these on the Virgin website? I have over 95000 miles which I've been saving to use for our flights in April and am having the same issue with them not being released. I was told by Virgin that it is likely they will be released a few months prior (so Jan time) but is it worth risking the wait in case they don't release any?!

The only way to use miles to pay for the onward internal flight would be to "buy" a Delta reward flight using the Virgin Frequent Flyer Club customer service who would be able to apply your miles to the booking. This would actually be a completely separate flight and you would need to collect your luggage and clear immigration and customs in your port of entry airport i.e. Atlanta or New York before you checked in for your onward Delta flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter