VIP Fastpass

orion2185

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
Planning a trip to DL Paris and a bit confused by all the options.
Each country website has limited information.

Right now we are stuck on the official Disney hotels that offer VIP faspass....what is this?

I read somewhere it's suites. But on the website we are on...there are no suite rooms.
Or, are they for "concierge" guest. Which is called something different by the different hotels. I guess this is where we are getting confused.

and what rooms exactly get VIP Fastpass?

We are thinking of staying at the New York hotel what other hotels offer this VIP fastpass?

Can we also confirm that all official Disney hotels give a "hotel fastpass"?
This appears to be a one time attraction use ticket per hotel day. With some restrictions on the time of day they can be used. Is that correct?

Thank you in advance for your reply

1. the suites are the concierge level.
Newport Bay = Compass Club
Sequoia Lodge = Golden Forest
New York = Empire State Club

2. As far as I know these rooms get the Hotel Fast Pass
This is one Fastpass per person per day. You get them when you check in to the hotel. They are dated and have the name of the person who checked in and the hotel name on them. They can be used at any Fastpass ride at any time of the day except between 1pm and 4pm.

3. The Standard rooms in Disneyland Hotel also get the hotel fastpass

4. The standard rooms in the other hotels do not get any hotel fastpass

5. The VIP Fastpass is for the concierge level at Disneyland Hotel only, which is called Castle Club and Suites. This level has rooms and the VIP Suites, Junior Suite, Tinkerbell Suite, Cinderella Suite and Sleeping Beauty Suite
This is unlimited use fastpass per person per day.

Just to add to what Tink said above

Concierge level in Compass Club, Golden Forest and Empire State club are not all suites - they are mostly rooms but with extra perks (mainly the extra once use fast pass and a lounge for drinks and snacks )

At one time Empire State rooms did give VIP FP as well but not sure if they do now

Also at one point suites in any of the hotels also gave VIP FP - again Im not sure if they do now but I thought they did

Just a reminder - the VIP fast pass can only be used on rides with fast pass - its not a front of line on all rides

It used to be the case that you had to phone to book a suite rather than being able to do it online which is why you may not be able to see them on the website

We are thinking of staying at the New York hotel what other hotels offer this VIP fastpass?

Here is info about the room amenities at Hotel NY: http://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/hotels/disneys-hotel-new-york/rates-rooms/

I'm sure the other hotels have similar web pages. Hope this helps!

We will be staying at HNY in late September and we have VIP FastPasses. Our reservation is an add-on to the Adventures By Disney London/Paris trip, so I'm not sure if we will be in the Empire Club, but the amenities we are getting are very similar to that, so I'm thinking there's a chance that may be the case. We shall see!

Last edited:

To reiterate what was stated above, the concierge level rooms get single hotel fast pass per day that is not valid from 1 pm to 4 pm. The concierge level suites include an unlimited use VIP Fastpass. We are staying in a Golden Forest Suite in early January 2018, primarily for the VIP Fastpass. It was only $180 more than a Golden Forest room for two nights for 4 people and was less than a standard Compass Club room for the same dates. I was able to book it online but from experimenting with the booking engine, I couldn't find suites online for the other hotels, so I think you still have to call to book those. http://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/guest-services/fast-pass/

To reiterate what was stated above, the concierge level rooms get single hotel fast pass per day that is not valid from 1 pm to 4 pm. The concierge level suites include an unlimited use VIP Fastpass. We are staying in a Golden Forest Suite in early January 2018, primarily for the VIP Fastpass. It was only $180 more than a Golden Forest room for two nights for 4 people and was less than a standard Compass Club room for the same dates. I was able to book it online but from experimenting with the booking engine, I couldn't find suites online for the other hotels, so I think you still have to call to book those. http://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/guest-services/fast-pass/

Just to add to your detailed post, you cannot book suites at DLP online as you can with WDW. You have to call or email dlp.suites@disneylandparis.com

We will be staying at HNY in late September and we have VIP FastPasses. Our reservation is an add-on to the Adventures By Disney London/Paris trip, so I'm not sure if we will be in the Empire Club, but the amenities we are getting are very similar to that, so I'm thinking there's a chance that may be the case. We shall see!
When I did this add-on to the London/Paris ABD the only real upgrades were the VIP FastPass and being able to check in and check out with concierge. I had a standard room, and it included breakfast. No upgraded amenities at the resort. But the VIP FastPass was a huge time saver!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter