Villas?

gbaz44

Earning My Ears
Hi all

Been a while since we've been (2012) but just booked flights today for next summer. We looked at things and it was working out cheaper (slightly) to book things individually. Got the flights out of the way - the biggest cost. Now we're looking at Villas.

Who can people recommend to book villas through? Not after a hotel as we enjoyed the villa so much the last time - own space, etc. There are 6 of us going 4 adults/2 kids. So 3/4 bedroom (minimum 3), pool. Closer to Disney than Universal preferred.

We're there for about 3.5 weeks (mid July - early August). We have a price from Netflights of just over £2k but it's allocated on arrival so you're never sure where it'll be or if there will be wifi - I'm not worried but others are lol. Not looking to pay much more than this price.

Thanks in advance for any help.

We're going for the first time next Easter and have booked our villa on Sandy Ridge through Airbnb. There was a great choice. We have a 10 person villa with swimming pool.

Hi all

Been a while since we've been (2012) but just booked flights today for next summer. We looked at things and it was working out cheaper (slightly) to book things individually. Got the flights out of the way - the biggest cost. Now we're looking at Villas.

Who can people recommend to book villas through? Not after a hotel as we enjoyed the villa so much the last time - own space, etc. There are 6 of us going 4 adults/2 kids. So 3/4 bedroom (minimum 3), pool. Closer to Disney than Universal preferred.

We're there for about 3.5 weeks (mid July - early August). We have a price from Netflights of just over £2k but it's allocated on arrival so you're never sure where it'll be or if there will be wifi - I'm not worried but others are lol. Not looking to pay much more than this price.

Thanks in advance for any help.

some good sites on the web like airbnb and home away. always been intrigued by the villas you book not knowing where it is. anyone experienced this

some good sites on the web like airbnb and home away. always been intrigued by the villas you book not knowing where it is. anyone experienced this

Have had a look on Airbnb and liked quite a few that we've seen. Hadn't heard of home away.

We thought we knew where we were staying the last time we went as we'd asked for an address for ESTA. But after we'd turned up at office to get paperwork it turned out we'd been allocated a different one so all the directions I'd found went out the window. It was a bit further south (off Ronald Reagan parkway) than we'd have liked but it was a lovely place and we loved it.

Finding it that first night was the hardest bit. It was such a nice house to stay in!

There is another forum, The Dibb,hope it's ok to name it, UK only. Some UK owners advertise their villas on there. I have rented a Townhome at Windsor hills and Emerald Island and a villa on the gulf coast. All were very nice and no problems experienced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter