VGF Sense Spa question

CocosMeme

DIS Veteran
Hi cyber friends - I am interested in hearing reports from those of you who have used the Spa at VGF for a massage. What is your favorite? Is there a time limit on hanging out in the hot tub/lounging areas? I got completely spoiled at the Spa at Aulani.

I got completely spoiled at the Spa at Aulani.

Aulani was my favorite spa experience ever. Laniwai was simply outstanding, and every spa has paled in comparison since.

Not sure about the Senses spa for certain, but the Disney-run spas tend to give you as much time as you want in the communal areas. Both spas at WDW are supposedly Disney-run now, so you shouldn't get any push-back if you want to spend a little extra time.

Let me know what you think. I may book a treatment for my wife and I for our anniversary.

That's what we are doing - anniversary gift for both of us to relax and refresh! I finally found the correct web site that has all of the packages/treatments offered. I was glad to see the warm stone massage was a signature treatment offered. I will let you know!

There really is no way to compare the two. Aulani is a totally immersive experience. You can spend hours outside in the outdoor spa area and never want to leave. I loved it. I just went to Senses in January for a massage. It is a nice spa but just an average spa. They have a hot tub, but it is very, very small. There is also a steam room in the "wet" room area. You have to wear a bathing suit, even though the men and women are seperated. You are allowed to hang out as long as you wanted, but quite frankly, after my massage I didn't feel the need.

The services though were just as good as Aulani so you should have any issue with that...it is just the total spa experience that is very different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter