VGF Laundry Room ?

goofy about mickey

Mouseketeer
All the pictures of VGF look great! :) I can't wait until my first visit to a studio this December.

Does anybody know whether there is a laundry room in the Villa Building at GF, itself? I don't like the idea of carrying all my laundry through the lobby of the Main Buidling, and up to the second floor to use those facilities. :blush:

Thank you!

All the pictures of VGF look great! :) I can't wait until my first visit to a studio this December.

Does anybody know whether there is a laundry room in the Villa Building at GF, itself? I don't like the idea of carrying all my laundry through the lobby of the Main Buidling, and up to the second floor to use those facilities. :blush:

Thank you!

Yes, there is definitely one on the fourth floor.

This is the first time we are staying in a studio, so the first time using the laundry room. Are the machines free? How many machines are in the room?

TIA!

4th floor, right off the main hallway next to the elevators. I think that there were 2 washers and 2 dryers. All use is free for DVC owners and guests.

:earsboy: Bill

We used them almost daily last week. There were two washers and four dryers. Wash cycle runs just 30 minutes, so it's quick in and out. We have our own detergent in our OL, so I didn't notice if they sold any. You may want to bring some if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter