VGF 7 Month-- Got it!!!

Susan C

Susan C
Hello,

Just had to share... Super excitied that I was able to get a 7 month reservation today for a 2 bedroom Grand Floridian Villa. We are owners at SSR, which we love, but I have wanted to try VGF.

I was able to get a 2 bedroom standard view.. the lock offs were unavailable.

Too bad we have to wait till September!!! :cool1:

Exciting news! :thumbsup2:dance3:

We were "hoping" to book a studio at VGF first 2 weeks of December, but probably won't happen!

We booked at 11 months Jambo, our home resort! Will "try" at 7 months, 1st preference is VGF, then maybe BWV, then maybe VWL...Can't WAIT to
see WDW with Holiday Decorations!:dance3:

Looking forward to our first "childless" vaca in SO SO LONG! Youngest son will be "tucked" away at college and we will have a FUN FILLED 4 night, 5 LONG DAY stay!

VGF LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! :cheer2:
ENJOY YOUR TRIP!:)

WoooHoooo!!!!! I have to wait till December, but at least I have something to look forward to. :) :cool1:

Great job on getting your booking at VGF. I've been stalking a 1 bedroom at VGF for late Sep - I can book tomorrow. All looked good until yesterday, when several days disappeared :(

Oh well, lessens the chance of falling in love and adding points ;)

Hi Sharon,

Where do you "look " to see what is available?

When I made my reservation.. the lock off 2 bedrooms were not available..

Good Luck

When you book on line, the "type" of 2 Br is selected, either a 2 BR lockoff or a 2 BR dedicated...

Same is true when you phone Member Services, you can request either type!

Good Luck in booking!:)

I just booked a std view studio for 2 nights at the end of June to add on to our week at BLT! We decided we wanted to add a few days, and were considering starting at Vero, but nothing was available; checked BLT, & no luck, checked VGF, and BINGO, there it was. DD said book it, so I did.

For anyone hoping for VGF, keep trying.

Hello,

Just had to share... Super excitied that I was able to get a 7 month reservation today for a 2 bedroom Grand Floridian Villa. We are owners at SSR, which we love, but I have wanted to try VGF.

I was able to get a 2 bedroom standard view.. the lock offs were unavailable.

Too bad we have to wait till September!!! :cool1:

Congrats!!
We are going in September too, September 20-28 in a dedicated 2 bedroom, standard view (which is what we wanted).
We are owners at SSR too! Go us! :woohoo::banana::dance3:

I am thrilled to be staying at VGF for 2 nights this April. It came from a waitlist.

I'm so excited - we got a 1 bedroom lake view at the GFV for end of Sept - early Oct. Yay!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I've never stayed at the Grand Floridian before so this will be a new experience. Can't wait!

I just switched our reservations from SSR to VGF as well. We had a 3BR at SSR, but not enough points for one at VGF, so we are in a 2BR. Am adding on a 1BR (no studios available) if it is still available tomorrow (wasn't available for our first day).

Got that 1 BR for the last 6 nights! Hopefully we will get rooms on same floor, if not next to each other. Thought about wait listing for a lake view, but after seeing all the pictures and posts, standard view seems to be best for us. Just a little less walking distance to the pool and monorail.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

ENJOY your trip to VGF!!! LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!:dance3:

Who knows, maybe we'll be LUCKY at 7 mos. for a studio for 4 nights during the first 2 weeks of DEC! :yay::dance3:pixiedust:

If not, BWV is second choice, then WLV, 3rd choice is always very pretty!
If all else fails, have our home resort, AKV booked!
Can't wait to see WDW during the holiday season! First time at Christmas time!YAY!!!!:dance3::yay::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter