Vero Thanksgiving weekend last minute ress

realpatt

Mouseketeer
We are out of points for this year and next and have borrowed most of 2003 already for 2002, but are going on cash at Thanksgiving to WDW. On a whim we decided to see if Vero had any studios Thanksgiving weekend and got an Oceanview studio for $130.00 per night with the annual pass discount. I can't beleive it. They had garden views for even less and she offered me a a 1 or 2 bedroom. SO if you are missing Vero even Thanksgivng maybe possible at a reasonable price.

Interesting........we tried to get a studio for Thanksgiving week at Vero over a month ago and were told they were booked solid & wouldn't even take any more people on the waiting list! As an alternative we wait listed OKW and would you believe we got a phone call yesterday, that has come open. I'm pysched about our last-minute trip (anything to get out of cold, grey Ohio!) but got to wonder what's going on with occupancy levels. I guess we'll get a first hand look soon enough!

Congrats on securing your reservation.

My family will be at Vero from 11/17-11/24, we'll see you there :)

Wow, that's exciting!

Have a fantastic time.:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter