Vero Beach - Very Merry unbirthday party

Fabulous party that lasts about an hour. I believe the kids must be at least 4, and I can't remember the top end. Parents aren't allowed, but can watch throughthe window, CM's do a great job with the kids playing games, smacking the pinyatta (sp?) and decorating thier own cupcakes. No cost, just sign up at Eb and Flows.

You have several other questions listed, the food at Shutters and Sonya's is great, it comes out of the same kitchen and actually you can order either from either location. The porch area of Shutters is nice. Haven't tried the character breakfast, we usually wait for WDW for that one.

Another place I highly recommend is the Green Cabin room, a lounge on the second floow over looking the ocean with live music and very kid friendly. They have checkers, and other games like candyland for kids to play and will make nice milkshakes for the kids to drink. The singers are also very friendly with the kids, one of the few places like it I know of where you can enjoy live music in a family atmosphere. You'll want to try the Gator rolls, spring rolls made out of alligator....

I agree, this is a well run party that allows parents some alone time if your kids participate. We were at Vero last spring break and our kids wanted to attend. Unfortunately, they were a bit bored. Based on their input, kids over 9 might not enjoy it....Be sure to sign up early as it fills up fairly fast.

Definitely agree with the comments about the Green Cabin Room. Our entire family trully enjoyed our time at the Green Cabin room...excellent appetizers & drinks while also being very kid friendly. We went there almost every night after we did it our first time.

We also enjoyed the bar & grill at the pool. Good food (burgers, fries, appetizers, lunch, fruit) & SUPER bar drinks...loved those margaritas! Tip the waitress a couple of times and you'll never have to worry about getting waited on..it really beats waiting in line at lunch time.

Another thing our family enjoyed was the songs, games & smores around the firepit. Be sure to go early...

We missed out on the character meal & the ranch/cowboy night based on the days we were at the resort. I hear that there both great.

Have a great time when you go...we did. Our kids really liked the pool slide and the ocean surf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter