Vero Beach Experts-HELP :-)

Yes, the area I'm curious about is on the 3rd floor and the floor plan is of the 4th. I only have the 4th floor plan and used it to indicated the location. Sometimes pictures/maps are easier then words for me.

I'm starting to wonder if that corner room on the outer north east corner that Floridafam is referring to, actually flanks that front section. So that group of 4 ? (or 2) windows that over look the ocean may all be to that room. I had been assuming that it was split into two rooms. Maybe that smaller window (by the palm in the picture) goes to a non-guest space. :confused3

Floridafam, do you think that wall of windows would be that whole section facing the ocean on the third? (equal to the two balconies on the 4th? so, maybe 12ft wide?)

Okay.

When we stayed in the corner room (don't remember which floor) it did have a window in the section of the room where the entrance and the kitchenette is. There was a chair there to sit in. It must be that window that is by the palm tree.

I'm pretty sure we were on the 3rd floor because I don't remember being too close to the Green Cabin Room when we looked out that little window.

The room that we stayed in had that window in the hall section that faced the palm tree, 3 or 4 windows that faced the ocean and a balcony that faced the North.

If I get the chance I will look at our bill from last year and see if it has the room number on it-I saved it for tax purposes.

I'm starting to wonder if that corner room on the outer north east corner that Floridafam is referring to, actually flanks that front section. So that group of 4 ? (or 2) windows that over look the ocean may all be to that room. I had been assuming that it was split into two rooms. Maybe that smaller window (by the palm in the picture) goes to a non-guest space. :confused3

I remember looking at those windows on the front one night when walking past. You could clearly see that it was one room. I had wondered about it too, and when it was dark outside and the lights were on, it became clear. Would love to see a second or third floor floorplan, though. I wrote down a bunch of room numbers, I'll try to find them.

Okay.

When we stayed in the corner room (don't remember which floor) it did have a window in the section of the room where the entrance and the kitchenette is. There was a chair there to sit in. It must be that window that is by the palm tree.

I'm pretty sure we were on the 3rd floor because I don't remember being too close to the Green Cabin Room when we looked out that little window.

The room that we stayed in had that window in the hall section that faced the palm tree, 3 or 4 windows that faced the ocean and a balcony that faced the North.

WOW! This room is sounding better and better!! It really must be huge!

Anyone at or going to VB willing to take a pic of the floor plan on the back of an Inn room door??

Our bill said 2334. That is the room you were referencing, correct?

It's not huge huge but it's good size. You enter facing the South and immediately turn left. All of that area is open space with the kitchenette. I don't like how they removed the sofas and chairs from all of these corner rooms. I'm sure they had to because people were using that extra space for additional guests but it looks funny to have it bare.

There is also a connecting door in this room on the North wall at your left when you walk in.

There is a 1 person cushiony chair by that window and the table and chairs in that open area.

You then turn a corner and go about 5 feet before you come to the bathroom/sink area on your right and the bedroom area. The beds face the ocean and the balcony faces North. The balcony is not huge.

I really like the king room on the 4th floor. It's very roomy and open and the balcony is awesome. There aren't any other balconies around it and it's enclosed and comfy. Perfect for not having to listen to the guests next to you talk or smell their smoke.

We've stayed in 2216 a few times-a corner room that faces the pool-and we really like that one. 2217 is the big corner room (I think) that would also have a cooky set up.

I should get a job over there so I can keep everyone up to date on the "goings on."

Thanks Floridafam! You have abated my curiosity. It sounds like they worked really hard for all rooms to have a balcony and keep the grand appearence on the outside. (I'd still love to see a floor plan!)

Last year we were on the fourth floor in the very center OVIR. We had the middle balcony with the curved top and the connecting room next to it. This was a wonderful room with a great balcony and view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter