• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Verandahs- Inside stateroom

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
We did our first DCL last June, 4 night Wonder, Great time. I am looking for info on the cost Difference between a verandah vs inside stateroom?? Thinking about doing a 7 night western in 05. Also are there any split bathrooms on the inside staterooms?? THANKS...........

you can look on DCL's website or any of the various booking engines to get a rough price on the veranda vs. inside cabins. Yes inside cabins from cat. 10 and up have the split bath. I did a quick look for you on travelocity just using May 2004 as an example and the western costs per person would be :
Cat. 6 (veranda) $1749.00
Cat.10(delux inside w/split bath) $1119.00
Cat.11 (inside one bath) $799.00
hope this helps, Ann

ANN- Thanks for the help. We are getting ready to put a deposit down for DCL June 05. Hope this opens up soon?? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter