venting .....(SB)

tiggerfan6

Wishing upon a star
Ok, heres what happened!
I have been using CM for a little over a year now. I like to buy the albums on e-bay becuase I can usually get them a little cheaper. Well, i saw the new shapes on e-bay that go with the cutting system so I bid on those, because stupid me believed that you couldn't get them until you were in the CM Club. my consultant wasn't doing the club so I had been told. so I bought them too because I thought they were so neat. I pd about 35.00 including S&H.
Now I took them to the Annual Christmas Workshop and asked her about the shapes and showed them to her. She then tells me that she could have gotten them for 14.00 and then process to show them to the rest of the clients who then buy them from her for 14.00. She tells me that she hadn't been up to date on the new stuff and was glad that I brought them in to show her... she thought they were just plactic templates. My friend also brought the shapes on e-bay after I told her about mine. I feltso awful about wasting her $$ and mine.So I'm just venting that I'm not going to purchase "club" items anymore from e-bay. I will double check and triple chaeck before I bid again
Erica

Sorry this happened to you. I know most CMC's are pretty negative about customers buying from eBay, but if that's the only way to get the product you want I understand. The consultants I know are in dispute about whether or not it's "ethical" to sell that system without actually earning it. I can understand how much you wanted that system I had to have it as soon as I saw it. Better luck in the future with eBay.

Lisa

So sorry that this happened to you.
I know what you mean about checking things a hundred times before you buy them form Ebay ....I was REALLY close to being "burned" a bunch of times on Ebay before checking things out other places.

It is kinda a shame that some people would take advantage of customers on Ebay :( :(

I often gasp at how high people are bidding on some of the most simple scrapbook supplies. Sometimes I think it is because they live in an area where they don't have anywhere to purchase them. Other times I think people get caught up in the bidding process. It is a bit of an adrenaline rush. I have found a few things other then scrapbook items on Ebay that I have been looking for. I have always set a firm limit and vowed to never go over that. I have also lost the bid many time too.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter