Venetian or Palazzo

disneyred

DIS Veteran
those that have been .. which would you choose and why ..
Neighbor is going in late July/early Aug (ack all I can think about is the super hot weather !... but I digress)...
this will be his first trip and taking his tween age kids...

Either one will be fine for them. They are both side by side. The location is perfect. The Palazzo rooms have a slightly more modern decor. The great thing is both of the hotels are suite hotels. The rooms are massive with plenty of space for the family. Another bonus is they are connected so it's an easy air-conditioned walk between the facilities. I love both of the properties and would stay at either of them in a heart beat. In all honesty those are two of my favorite hotels to stay at in Las Vegas.

The Palazzo is newer and the rooms are slightly bigger, otherwise there is no appreciable difference IMO. The Palazzo is essentially the north part of the hotel and the Venetian is the south, so I guess it makes a slight difference if most of the planned activities are going south rather than north. I would just go with the cheaper option honestly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!