Vegetarian options at Aulani?

theseacallsme

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I will be going to Aulani in September and am wondering if there are any good vegetarian options at the resort. If not, are they accommodating? I know at O'Hana brumch at Disney World they made me a tofu scramble...

Thank you!!

the aulani chefs are just as accomadating as the ones you find at any disney resort. same basic thing, chef comes to your table, and you figre something out with the chef.

Yes, they were great at accommodating our vegan diets and multiple food allergies. We ate at Makahiki twice and 'AMA'AMA six times. Be forewarned that they do not have beans in their kitchens (or didn't in October 2017), so you'll see a lot of tofu, which we didn't mind. I had tomato salads, quinoa, green salads (with sea asparagus!), stir fry, various tofu dishes, fruits, and plenty more. We had shave ice every day, too. My husband dined like a king as a vegan without allergies; my options were more limited but the chefs never ceased to surprise us with new ideas as they got to know us over the week. 'AMA'AMA has a vegetarian menu, even - be sure to ask for it before you are seated.

Yes, they were great at accommodating our vegan diets and multiple food allergies. We ate at Makahiki twice and 'AMA'AMA six times. Be forewarned that they do not have beans in their kitchens (or didn't in October 2017), so you'll see a lot of tofu, which we didn't mind. I had tomato salads, quinoa, green salads (with sea asparagus!), stir fry, various tofu dishes, fruits, and plenty more. We had shave ice every day, too. My husband dined like a king as a vegan without allergies; my options were more limited but the chefs never ceased to surprise us with new ideas as they got to know us over the week. 'AMA'AMA has a vegetarian menu, even - be sure to ask for it before you are seated.

oh that all sounds great!! thanks so much for all the info!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter