Vacation Villages at Parkway

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
We are thinking about staying here. I could use any information on resort?
Which buildings are newest? Which buildings have a big pool area? Do any pools have a waterfall?

VV@P is our go to offsite timeshare for WDW. It is beautifully decorated, super close to the WDW gates and a very economical trade for us through RCI. We've stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek as well and feel the resorts are very similar except that VV@P does not have a bar/restaurant, pool waterfall, or lazy river. There are plans to put in a lazy river in the near future though. We get a much better bang for our buck at VV@P.

Buildings 21-23 are the newest towers. I know 20-21 is open, I'm not sure how far they have gotten with 22 and 23. Building 21 has a nice new pool. The way the older towers are set up usually 3 towers surround each pool. Here is a link to a resort map:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Locatio...ion_Village_at_Parkway-Kissimmee_Florida.html

From the VV@P website:
  • Buildings 3, 4, 14 & 15 are freshly refurbished
  • New sofas and hallways carpet in buildings 18 & 19
  • Officially upgraded to Flat Screen TVs in all units
  • We're still upgrading large appliances as needed
  • We continue to upgrade to granite countertops as needed

Thank you! This info is so very helpful. Hopefully we will get a newer building, I will request it before we arrive there. Do you know if any pool is zero entry?

Thank you! This info is so very helpful. Hopefully we will get a newer building, I will request it before we arrive there. Do you know if any pool is zero entry?
Yes, from pictures I've seen and reviews I've read, some of the pools have zero entry. I think the pools with splash pads have zero entry. 16/17 definitely does. Other than buildings 16/17, I don't know which building groups have the zero entry pools though. I'd call the resort and ask. 18/19 does not have a zero entry pool, but it does have a fireworks view if your condo is on the highway side. There is some highway noise in 18/19, which we blocked out with our white noise machine. You can make building and view requests by calling a couple of weeks before your stay.

There is also a Publix across the street. The location can't be beat!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts