Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

This is my first time booking BC through Vacation Strategy. I paid my balance off a week ago but still have not received my final paperwork. Those that have used them when should I expect to get that emailed to me? Thanks :)

I got mine a couple days before on one trip, and about a week and a half on the others.

Hey guys... I'm getting a little nervous even though there are so many great reviews about Vacation Strategies and WBC. We're 34 days out on our trip, and still haven't recieved final payment request or any other details on our stay. I've emailed them, but no response. Should I be worried? Looking forward to seeing 'the World' and WBC Resort with my family in about a month!!

We are about 2 weeks out, I received my final payment request by email at the 30 day mark. Still no final paperwork....What exactly is the final paperwork? Does it include a reservation number or something? I'm shipping boxes there and would love to put more information on there than my name and arrival date.

Hey guys... I'm getting a little nervous even though there are so many great reviews about Vacation Strategies and WBC. We're 34 days out on our trip, and still haven't recieved final payment request or any other details on our stay. I've emailed them, but no response. Should I be worried? Looking forward to seeing 'the World' and WBC Resort with my family in about a month!!

I am exactly 30 days out and still no final paperwork. This is my first time renting through VS but I think all is ok. I will say not to worry if you don't get an email back. I had a question a couple weeks ago. I emailed them and never heard back. I started to panic. I then called them and they pulled up my ressie and answered my question. They were super nice and helpful. If I haven't got my final paperwork in the next week or so I will give them a call.

I am exactly 30 days out and still no final paperwork. This is my first time renting through VS but I think all is ok. I will say not to worry if you don't get an email back. I had a question a couple weeks ago. I emailed them and never heard back. I started to panic. I then called them and they pulled up my ressie and answered my question. They were super nice and helpful. If I haven't got my final paperwork in the next week or so I will give them a call.

Yeah, I ended up calling WBC directly yesterday (at my 7 day prior to mark) just like VS told us to, and they did have my ressie under my name, so pretty happy about that! Can't wait to get down there- 6 days to go!

Yeah, I ended up calling WBC directly yesterday (at my 7 day prior to mark) just like VS told us to, and they did have my ressie under my name, so pretty happy about that! Can't wait to get down there- 6 days to go!

Glad to hear that! I never got final confirmation from VS. I had to contact them to get it. Last week I called WBC and they had our reservation. Only a couple more days...getting excited :)

Thinking of booking through them but a little bit concerned about the lack of communication.

Did you pay via the payment site they offer? I have never seen such a site before and always use Paypal so that is also a slight concern for me.

Thinking of booking through them but a little bit concerned about the lack of communication.

Did you pay via the payment site they offer? I have never seen such a site before and always use Paypal so that is also a slight concern for me.

I used them for our recent vacation (last week). I was very uncertain as well but they had a good rating with BBB so I went for it. I can now say I would HIGHLY recommend Vacation Strategy. Everything went smoothly. They even called me yesterday to see how my trip went.

As far as payment I paid through their site.

Hi all! new to this forum but joined simply to find out more about vacation strategy. i book every vacation thru vrbo and that is where I found the bonnet creek presidential suite. the price is just so awesome, that it worried me some. sounds too good to be true and scared to get to florida to find a scam....anybody out there have testimony from 2014 reservations with them? also, any tips for the resort and parks would be great!

I used them for our recent vacation (last week). I was very uncertain as well but they had a good rating with BBB so I went for it. I can now say I would HIGHLY recommend Vacation Strategy. Everything went smoothly. They even called me yesterday to see how my trip went.

As far as payment I paid through their site.
I have been very nervous about vacation strategy but good to read your reviews

We used them last February and have another trip booked in January. Last time we did more that a week long stay and that was not problem at all. For those who don't know, more than a week is booked as two different reservations. We were in the same unit, it made no difference for us. If anybody gets nervous or if you haven't heard from them, just give them a call. They've been helpful every time I've talked to them. No problems, good rates.

Absolutely call (use the phone)

Where as an email might not be answered as quickly as wanted.

My phone calls were answered immediately (within business hours)

I'm a fan of VS and their cancellation policy.

Vacation Strategy lists their rentals through VRBO. That would mean they are legitimate and going through VRBO affords you level of protection from fraud.

They just started using a membership model, so now you have to pay them an annual fee to be a member in order to rent from them.

I just booked the Smokey Mountain Resort with them last night. I have nothing but great things to say about them so far. They responded quickly to emails, and I've also talked to them on the phone a few times. I spoke with Cassandra. She was very helpful. They never said anything about a membership to me?

We've used them. Very friendly. Added on a couple of days while we were there with no difficulty and for a fair price. I'd definitely use them again.

They just started using a membership model, so now you have to pay them an annual fee to be a member in order to rent from them.

IIRC ... As per a email (early 2015) from Vacation Strategy ... the Vacation Strategy Membership

program was just being introduced and is Not (currently) for Members Only.

There have been DISboard *posts* from people booking recently with VS and no mention of a *membership* requirement.

Last edited:
I've used them in the past, so I get their newsletter. They sent out the news about memberships at the end of last year. At first, they were saying that I could sign up for a one time fee of $1000. I quickly passed on that deal and then they changed their tune to say that they were now changing the price to an annual fee of $47/year. I guess not too many people were excited about the $1000 fee. It just turned me off from using them at all anymore.

VS hasn't changed a bit since I last lurked on this website 2 years ago. They are always sending the confirmation at the last minute and stressing people out (for good reason). This is why I booked through Farrell @ farrellsvacations.com. He is a reserve owner and you pay upfront (he allowed me to make 3 payments) but at least this way you feel that you actually have a reservation made since money has changed hands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter