• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using internet on the Wonder for online class--best times?

Malone

Earning My Ears
I am taking an online course this fall and learned yesterday that I will need to access the course online during my Sept 18 Wonder cruise. (I was hoping I wouldn't have to!!)

Does anyone know the best times to try to use the cafe? How many computers are there? What are the open hours of the cafe?

Thanks!

The Internet Cafe is open 24 hours a day. Availability is better late at night. I am not sure, but I believe there are about 5 computer stations. Might be more.

I am also taking online courses. I had no problem on my Jan 12th cruise.

Good Luck

Ursula

Thank you, Dreamer. I was also wondering, is there a time limit to how long you can be online at a time?
Thanks!

No, no time limit...be sure to purchase the flat fee "unlimited access" package as opposed to the per-minute rate if you think you are going to be online a lot.

And just be forewarned that sometimes there are problems with the satellite connections and individual computers, so there is no guarantee you will always have access. On the Wonder it seems to be less of a problem than on the Magic.

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter