• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

usf resorts

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
Of the USF resorts which one is the least expensive? I have seen people getting discounts on the hotels and i would like to know how you can get them. We are going in AUgust and we want to stay for 3 days. i would prefer to stay at an onsite hotel than offsite even if it costs more.

The Royal Pacific is the least expensive of the Universal onsite resorts and luckily for you it WILL be open in August! Posters on this board have gotten $89 and $99 a night with AP and Entertainment book rates.

How much is an AP and where do you get an entertainerment book?

Renee

The annual pass is $159.99 and the seasional is 99.95. You can get an entertainment book at www.entertainmentbook.com.

They are running a special right now. $5.00 off retail cost for a limited time.

Isn't $99.95 for the Power pass? I thought you were not entitled to hotel discounts with that one? I paid $145 for my seasonal pass, which still has blackout dates but includes the discounts.

OK, I went back a few pages. Here's the Power pass information 2 Park Power Annual Pass
This is the new "Seasonal Pass" Info. Hope this helps somebody:

2-Park Power Annual Pass

Entitlements for 2-Park Power Annual Pass:

Valid for both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida

Blackout dates Summer Weekends (for 2002):

June 29/30
July 6/7, 13/14, 20/21, 27/28
August 3/4, 10/11
Christmas:

December 24,2002 - January 1, 2003
Easter/Spring Break 2003:

April 13-26, 2003

Park-to-Park Access
Self-Parking is NOT included
NO Discounts on food, merchandise or on-site hotels
Not valid for hard ticket events (i.e. Rock the Universe or Halloween Horror Nights)
Universal Express applicable
When you buy your non-transferable pass online, you'll receive a voucher which can be presented at the Voucher Window (or any ticket window after 11am) at the front of either theme park . Once inside the park, proceed to the Vacation Services Center at any time to have your photo taken and receive your pass.

For pass renewals, please call (800) 889-7275. Pass upgrades must be completed inside the park at the Vacation Services Center.

Originally posted by nhrenee
Robert,
Isn't $99.95 for the Power pass? I thought you were not entitled to hotel discounts with that one? I paid $145 for my seasonal pass.

I have the $99.00 pass & they still send me postcards for hotel specails. Although I find the entertainment card usually offers the best discounts.

When do the 2003 books come out -- we are planning our trip for March 03. What kind of discount on Universal hotels does the book offer. Does is offer discounts of admissions to Universal or Sea World? How about transportation discounts?

Renee

When do the 2003 books come out -- we are planning our trip for March 03. What kind of discount on Universal hotels does the book offer. Does is offer discounts of admissions to Universal or Sea World? How about transportation discounts?

Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter