USA Soccer barely beats Martinique

It's the "oh they're awful" to "they're great!" mood swing I'm pointing out.

Who said that "they're great?" You're just making things up now Sam.

My exact words were "Finally a victory worth something. Good job guys!!! When Altidore and Dempsey are on their game, the team looks outstanding."

That wasn't our A team, missing Pulisic, Brooks, Cameron, Johnson, Chandler, Wood and Yedlin. At least 4 or 5 of those would have started.

Good victory and never apologize for winning a trophy, not a huge Arena fan, but he has done very well since he came back. No losses in 14 matches is a pretty good start.

I do think they looked better in the semis and finals, and I agree with jliehr, it's still not their full squad yet. I do think that Arena has them going in the right direction. They're still far from a top international team, but if they can get 4 or 6 points in September, they should be in the World Cup and then the real work can start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter