US/IOA hours

kelleryjones

Earning My Ears
Does US/IOA ever change their closing hours based on attendance levels? We are headed to US/IOA (1st time) on 10 April and I was hoping that the parks would stay open later than 7.00pm. Regardless of the closing time, we can't wait to gooooooooo!!!!!!! One more question, it appears that dueling dragons doesn't have a height requirement. How crazy is this ride? Thanks!

Hi, and welcome!

The height requirement for Deuling Dragons is 54", I know because my son JUST made it last year! And boy, was he a happy camper!

I would consider it the craziest if you ride in the front seat. The effect is so much more dramatic when you see the other coaster pass by. If you sit behind someone you miss the "near collision" that makes the ride so special. Hopefully Fire and Ice are both running in conjunction with each other, because they don't always, but the ride is great even when it's by itself.

USF/IOA posts it's hours on it's site per month...CLICK HERE and click on Park Hours on the left.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter