US Dollar rate

nursejackie

DIS Veteran
With our holiday less than 3 months away, and having read on the internet the pound was stronger, I am watching the dollar rate daily. It's at 1.33 with M&S today, but can't decide when to buy, do I hold out or cave and buy now? I'm thinking of waiting until it reaches 1.35. What would you do?

Just bit the bullet and ordered mine - we travel next Friday so it was a bit more pressing that yours!! I got 1.34 from Sainsburys (you get a better rate with a nectar card), which I'm really happy with - when we went to Alaska in June I only got 1.26.

Hi

I buy a bit and wait a bit and buy a bit more, it's all you can do, trying to predict is the road to madness

Regards

Paul

Just bit the bullet and ordered mine - we travel next Friday so it was a bit more pressing that yours!! I got 1.34 from Sainsburys (you get a better rate with a nectar card), which I'm really happy with - when we went to Alaska in June I only got 1.26.
I feel your pain, last year we got 1.24. Had we known Brexit would have such a profound effect we would have bought the day before at 1.50+, but I'm a nurse not a trader so don't have a clue about business :-)

I got mine last weekend from Sainsbury's. I ended up getting 1.34 with my nectar card which isn't too terrible considering I've been seeing 1.21 business rate up until quite recently. I think it's dropped ever so slightly now but still not too bad compared to what it's been lately...!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter