Upset aboit the olaf short

Rapunzeland

Mouseketeer
The movie won't come put in my country till dec 26th andbit upsets me that I will most probably have to pay to see a short that others got to see for free. I mean I really want to see coco and understand why it was removed but it needs to be put on YouTube not turned into another way for disney to make money

Well, I think the complaints they have been getting about the short are why, not because they want to monetize it separately. It was designed for TV anyway, so hopefully it will air where you are. Personally, I didn't mind it, but I get why pairing it with an already long movie wasn't the best call. Do go see Coco anyway as it is such a wonderful movie!

Don't worry, Disney wants to shove Frozen stories down our throat, so this is not the last time you will hear of this animated special... it won't be disappearing into the vault anytime soon...

The American network ABC (owned by Disney) is showing it on TV, so there's a good chance it will show up wherever you are. Whether or not you'll have to specifically pay for it I don't know. It's been reported that it's going to be on regular TV in parts of Latin America.

http://abc.go.com/news/insider/olaf-frozen-adventure-joins-the-25-days-of-christmas-on-abc
Olaf's Frozen Adventure and lots of holiday laughs are headed your way as part of Disney|ABC's special "25 Days of Christmas" programming event. Everyone's favorite warm huggin', summer lovin' snowman and his Frozen friends are coming to ABC THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14 8|7c followed by the return of Prep & Landing.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!