Upgraded tickets to Genie+ with Virgin

itf

Mouseketeer
Just in case anyone is wondering about costs / how to on this. I sent them a text, and they came back saying they couldn't upgrade our tickets, only cancel and re-issue losing our park reservations.

Given we're not going til August that's not a big deal. Cost of upgrading our ultimate ticket to 14 day Genie+ tickets was £325 - so £108 each, so basically $10 per day per person at current exchange rates, vs $15+tax buying per day on site, assuming it doesn't go up before August!

We won't go on all 14 days, but there's some possibility that on our pool days I might make a reservation, queue up some G+ in the evening and go for a few rides and the fireworks.

Relatively painless, new tickets will be issued in 48 hours.

Just to finish this off, we completed this successfully today - and because we did it within 48hr of them removing the old ones, all our park reservations were the same - they cancel if you're without tickets for > 48 hours. We did have to phone for the new ticket number, it wasn't emailed automatically as promised.

That's £550 per ticket plus any LL you buy.
Could be £2.4K for a family of 4. FP+ was £1.6k in 2019. Crazy.

Thanks for info, you can get same deals across all ticket providers

That's £550 per ticket plus any LL you buy.
Could be £2.4K for a family of 4. FP+ was £1.6k in 2019. Crazy.

Thanks for info, you can get same deals across all ticket providers

It was £462 p/p - 7 for 14 is still availble. So £33 per person per day inc G+ if you used all 14 days in the parks.

It was £462 p/p - 7 for 14 is still availble. So £33 per person per day inc G+ if you used all 14 days in the parks.
I thought it was £469 (standard 14 ticket price) + £108 genie+ LL is £575 each roughly

Sorry I was looking at 14 for 7 without G+ - the correct sums are 1615/3/14 = £38.45 p/d inc Genie+ sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter