UPDATED INFO ON HOTEL EXPRESS PASS......questions welcome....

Not exactly an EP question, but an RPR/ticket question, I've read they have will call counters at RPR, how do those work? We will be arriving very late Sunday around 11pm, and I was kind of hopping we could get our ticket that evening to be able to do EE the next day.

They have automated machines that you put in your conf number and info to get them. I don't know if they turn them off after a certain hour. I can ask later when I go to the lobby.

They have automated machines that you put in your conf number and info to get them. I don't know if they turn them off after a certain hour. I can ask later when I go to the lobby.
That would be awesome thanks so much!! I was under the impression it was like a counter with an actual person you dealt with. Again thanks so much!!

Lobby counter is open 24/7

If you don't see anyone at the counter, they would be in the back room

They keep their eye on the camera and if someone is at the counter , they come out

I was at the counter at 3 am before so that is how I found out the above

Opinions requested - if I should post this as a separate thread, just let me know! We're driving up for a Sunday night HHN in late Sept, with one day (Monday) at either studio or IOA, returning home Tues am. Thinking of making this trip a lower budget one staying at Cabana vs trying the preferred. (But was going to splurge on the HHN express pass since the haunted houses are always so busy.)

Do you think we'll sorely miss the free express passes benefit during Monday daytime in the park - is it worth 2 nights at Royal even though we'll only be in the parks 1 day? Or do you think late Sept waits/crowd levels won't be too bad then?

Hoping to book in next day or so...would love your opinions.

If you go the second weekend, book your room now

Many standard rooms have already sold out in specific dates already

Rpr for the time period I am going have no standards left but suites which I think are expensive.

Parks should be fine for the Monday you asked about
Use SRL and avoid long line waits
And try to do EE on Monday

With Hhn happening only on thur-sun when you are coming, the larger crowds for Hhn should be on Friday/Saturday
Too early to predict if Sunday will have huge crowds
Next day is a work and school day so there will be many leaving earlier that night

If you will only do this one night, ep could be your best friend

You would be able to go thru all 9 houses and see the shows (yaaaa bill and Ted) and the scare zones

Can I put the express passes for the kids on Lanyards? or will they have to take them off to swipe? worried about the losing them, also what happens if they lose them? will the hotel replace them? Thank you!!

The ep will do fine in a lanyard
That is where I keep mine

You do not have to take them out of the lanyard as they can be scanned in the plastic sleeve

If you lose them, you can have them replaced at the hotel or at guest services in the parks

Lobby counter is open 24/7.

We also did a rather late check-in one time, and front desk was staffed. I'm pretty sure we also got our EP right away at the kiosk.

To piggyback on the most recent post, one time we left our room key and EP in the room by accident. We made this discovery shortly after 9am.

I was sent to a smaller GS in the park, that didn't open until 10:30am. We were over by HP, and they couldn't help us at the Hogwart's Express GS window.

I was then sent to a kiosk that was located by Jurassic Park lockers for a EP replacement.

IMO, it is handy to know there's a kiosk there!

Are there any queues that are so amazing we would want to skip the ep line at least once to experience the regular queue?

Looking forward to our first visit in April 2017!

Are there any queues that are so amazing we would want to skip the ep line at least once to experience the regular queue?

Looking forward to our first visit in April 2017!

The HP queues are amazing, though EP won't work to bypass them.

I still haven't done Simpson's without EP. There are jokes there, I'm not sure if you see all of them from ep queue.

Otherwise, it has been a bit of a while for me. We also sometimes chose single rider, so I'm also thinking of those vs. express pass.

There are some things to see along the Spiderman queue, but I'm not sure they are = to the wait.

In other cases, the express pass and non ep waiting areas are pretty much the same. Like for US version of the teacups, you just stand on one side for EP and the other for standby, but all mostly the same view of the ride.

So the regular line once for
ET
Mummy
Spider-Man
MIB
Dr Doom for the story line but listen to what is said over the speakers

I'm there onsite for a long stay and do the above rides in the regular line at least once

Then I use the ep lines

So the regular line once for
ET
Mummy
Spider-Man
MIB
Dr Doom for the story line but listen to what is said over the speakers

I'm there onsite for a long stay and do the above rides in the regular line at least once

Then I use the ep lines

I don't think I've ever gone through the regular line for Doom??

I'm lazy I guess.........may do it this year when it's quiet.

Just back. A few of the standby lines happened to be short, so we tried them. The Spiderman queue has some stuff to see, and they have TV's running with Spiderman footage, that adds to the storyline of the ride. I'm sure I wouldn't wait more than a few extra minutes for it, but it was kind of fun to see all of it.

Do you think EP's will be valuable during a Thursday at the end of January? Or should we just stay at CB?

Thanks!

With the potter gala happening then, yes

When the events end during the day, peeps go to the parks

Ok, I researched it. Our parks day will be Thursday Jan 26, the day before it starts. I am thinking I might need the EP.

Thanks!

Look up threads of last year with the search button and check out the potter threads about the gala event

Some had discussions regarding crowds

This is an annual event and it sells out
People come prior to the event or stay after the event to have the time to do the parks

The potter events happen during the daytime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!