***Updated*** December 2nd Newbie Meet/ Resorts Tour Sign-up

Patinmn

Goofies Rule
***Updated: 11-23-02 ****

The resorts tour will meet in the lobby of the WIlderness Lodge at 5PM, if everyone want to at the time we can go to the snack bar and grab a bite before the resorts tour...

The resorts tour will meet in the lobby at 6pm and we will proceed from there

I have been thinking about how best to impliment this. I have decided that the Newbie Meet will meet in the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge Resort, instead of the Boardwalk Resort.

If you guys want to eat at this meet let me know, and we can get reservations for Whispering Canyon, If not we will just meet in the lobby.

For the resorts Tour will will meet a 6PM(6:30 if we decide to eat) in front of the tree in the Lobby and then we will ride the bus to the TTC, and monorail to the Grand Floridian, and back to the TTC and take the bus to the Beach Club, and then walk around the EPCOT Resorts(BC, Swolphin, BW) ending up at the Boardwalk for a Cocktail or snack. I left out the Contemporary & the Poly becuase last year they had hardly any decorations at all.

If you can think of a better way, please PM me. I wanted it to be done by the easiest route, and this seems to be it. I wanted it to end aver at the EPCOT resorts, so those who want to hang out afterwards would be able to.

Please Sign Up Below

Sounds good to me, Patrick! I don't know if we will make it for the Newbie portion or not, but definitely want to do the Resort Tour portion!

See you soon!
Debbie:earsgirl:

Depending on when my dad arrives and what he might want to do I think Joe and I might want to do this. Won't know until the 2nd though.

I am confused - okay the resort tour is at 6:00pm - but is the newbie meet at 5:00PM or some other time - WL is great - are we going to meet near the fireplace in WL or VWL? the VWL is smaller so easier to find people - but then so is the WL - are you going to have sign?

Count me in! I want to see all the resorts decorated for Christmas! :)

Several of us are doing CP that evening, maybe we will see you guys after the tour. You'll love all the Christmas decorations, they are stunning.
xmas.gif

Me too! I'm interested in dinner that night too! :)

I'm going to try to catch up with you for the resorts tour. :)

I'd like to join you for the newbie meet and resort tour. Any dinner plans?

Dinner would be good too! :) I have never been to the Wilderness Lodge... nor obviously eaten there.. so that would be a treat for me. :)

Sign me up!

Hi Patrick -

I noted the newbie change to VWL and would like to be there for both!

All the best,
Shontell

If someone reminds me, I'd love to join you for the resort tour for sure (since I missed it last year). And maybe even the newbie meet. If I get hungry, I'll go over to Roaring Forks for a bite to eat since I've had less than stellar experiences with the Whispering Canyon the last two times I've eaten there. If I'm lucky, Melika77 will be working at Roaring Forks that night.

Hey everyone,

I have decided to skip the meal taht day...so this is how it will play out...

We will meet in the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge at 5PM and spend an hour getting to know each other, before we head out on the resorts tour for those of you who wants too. John, I am ok about grabbing a bite at the snack bar myself.

A bite from Roaring Forks sounds good to me. I'll see you all at 5PM:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter