Update on vickiv and prettyintink

pretty in tink

Mouseketeer
Ok, here's the deal....

My grandmother (vickiv's mom) has been seriously ill. We have been spending as much time with her as possible, but she's also about an hour's drive away.

She passed away day before yesterday.

So we are still here, we've just had other things of higher priority. Vicki hasnt had access to a computer to post, so nothing has been updated since she left a week ago. And mine doesnt always work (I'm borrowing hers right now...drat computers...) I'm not sure when she is planning on coming home; she's been staying with her dad.

Please consider this a blanket check-in for both of us. We are still here, haven't forgotten, just...busy. Thank you

:flower3: :grouphug: :hug:

i'm so sorry to hear this. our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this most difficult time. please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

I am sorry for your loss and understand all that you are going through. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I will try to keep on top of questions on the recipe swap thread but I think it is mainly made of people who have swaped recipes before so it shouldn't be that hard.

Rebecca

I am so sorry for your hurt.

Please let me know if I can do anything to help either of you.

So sorry to hear your sad news :grouphug: Remember we are here if you need us

I am so sorry for your loss - please know that we are all thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts and energy...:flower3:

:hug: to you both and your families. sorry for your loss :hug:

Both of you are in my prayers. :hug: Plesae don't wo:) rry about anything here, the usual ladies are on the swap and if anyone needs help, I am happy to help! Please take care of each other!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter