UOC Unique Offer Code Fall 2017 watch

Are you sure? Because I called around 2:00 ( I hour on hold) and was told system was down and they couldn't book/check anything! Said to try back in a few days?? Found that strange so just tried calling back ( 1 hour hold) and then it clicked over to survey for AFTER your call and then hung up! I think they are in overload with people calling and their system is down.
Yes. The CM I spoke with encouraged me to call again as availability might change. He insisted on giving me his extension number. I called about 6pm central. I was on hold 11 minutes and got thru. He checked availability for all monorail resorts 11/25 to 12/2. Nothing available. I've already got Poly booked for 11/24-12/2 at a discount but wanted to see if the offer was better. Happy to have it booked already.

I called since I couldn't get the code to work. They were going to apply it but no availability the week after Thanksgiving for any of the monorail resorts. Glad I already have Poly booked.

What are your dates ? We are Dec 1-7 and were looking for GF...

I got another one for summer on Wednesday. And there's no discount at all for September? That's unfortunate. Guess, I'll keep waiting and hope for a general sale.

I don't have to wait for that, apparently. They've already made an offer for that. Well, guess I should book. If i get a code for better than 25% off, I can always change it.

I always receive my codes by mail but we've moved. Called today and we had a code for fall. Unfortunately, there wasn't any availability at Pop where we're already booked. Always a good idea to call! I just asked her if we had a unique offer code attached to our name. It only did we have a fall one, we also had a summer one. Hate we couldn't take advantage of it!

I just checked those dates. For 4 people there is a few resorts. For 2 people a few more show up. Nothing for GF.

Would you be able to check for what's available Oct 15-21? 2 people with 1 child (2 years old). Then, for giggles, see what's available without the child :) I'd love to see how their inventory changes when the party size changes.

So we normally get these UOC's when they're released. But I haven't seen anything yet. We have an existing reservation for a split stay in late October. Anyone know if this makes us less likely to get a UOC?

Received UOC for "return to the magic" with these same rates on Friday. Seems like the system is glitching a resort would appear available then appear booked and go away totally and I would have to redo it from my email. Finally found availability for a quick weekend in Novemeber so keep trying if it says nothing is available!

Would you be able to check for what's available Oct 15-21? 2 people with 1 child (2 years old). Then, for giggles, see what's available without the child :) I'd love to see how their inventory changes when the party size changes.
CBR $216 pirate room
AoA $333
Music $240
Sports $101
Contemporary $1486
GF $2177

Same resorts and prices showed up with or without a child

CBR $216 pirate room
AoA $333
Music $240
Sports $101
Contemporary $1486
GF $2177

Same resorts and prices showed up with or without a child

Thanks so much for checking for me. I can't believe the availability is that awful. GF for $2177? I mean come on...

Just to compare, I checked the middle of July and there's so much availability for a full week. How in the world is mid October so limited?! There's no way that mid October is more crowded than July. Ugh...

Thanks so much for checking for me. I can't believe the availability is that awful. GF for $2177? I mean come on...

Just to compare, I checked the middle of July and there's so much availability for a full week. How in the world is mid October so limited?! There's no way that mid October is more crowded than July. Ugh...
I am wondering the same thing for the week of Nov 4-11, I have 5 options and 4 of them are over $600 per night :crazy2:. I am telling myself that Disney is holding back availability for when the GP rates are release although that doesn't make sense either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter