"Unofficial" Sept. 2018 DIS meet

Starting to solidify my plans more, I’ll be doing MNSSHP either the 9th or 11th and a couple days at F&W probably the 10th and 12/13th

Maybe we can link up at some point. we dont have anything planned for the 12th as of now. thinking about doing a water park day on the 15th

I already have planned which days I will be at each park. I will be posting a schedule on my vacay planning page on fb. Let me know if you want me to add you.

We will be there Sept. 19 - 28 so my dates overlap with a couple of people. Not planning on a MNSSHP at this time.

I'm thinking of doing a tour now either Wild Africa or Key to the Kingdom one morning, anyone interested in getting a group together for one?

I'm thinking of doing a tour now either Wild Africa or Key to the Kingdom one morning, anyone interested in getting a group together for one?

I was looking into doing Wild Africa Trek this time, wouldn't mind having some company. :)

Never done Wild Africa. I'm completely flexible this trip so when the date for the group trip is figured out - I'm in!

Voila! Based on order of arrival (and guesses re: MNSSHP dates lol). Let me know if anything is different and I can change it! Feel free to put this into the OP, of course!! Let me know if I've forgotten anyone!

• Emtgirljen Sept 1-10
  • JillianS1128 Sept 1-9
  • ktink Sept 2-7
  • indoshakespeare Sept 3-5
  • Gaugersaurus: Sept 7-16
  • CJBerge Sept 8-15
  • WongLeverrrr Sept 9-15
  • Brad813 Sept 9-16 ish
  • disneybeautyfnp Sept 10-16
  • Nakkira Sept 11-14
  • MikeNamez Sept 11ish
  • StageTek Sept 13-20
  • bavarian princess Sept 16-26
  • smokeyblue Sept 19-27
  • Kello Pooh Sept 19-28
  • Dachsie Sept 21-29
  • TinkerTerry Sept 22-27
  • Northrup113 Sept 24-29
  • Bopsie Sept 25ish
  • nightskygal Sept 25ish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!