Universal Value Hotel-NOT for us& why I love Whole Foods Orlando

The hotel did call and they apologized for our experiences and gave us a small room discount. We did stay at Hard Rock years ago and were very pleased with our stay. I can see why it is your favorite resort CaptainKidd!

The hotel did call and they apologized for our experiences and gave us a small room discount. We did stay at Hard Rock years ago and were very pleased with our stay. I can see why it is your favorite resort CaptainKidd!

That was fast results since you contacted Loews (or the hotel manager)

Happy ending for you as you received money back and an apology.
Sweet..

Glad this situation ended on a more positive note for you.

Stay at HRH next time.......
and contact the hotel manager right away if the hotel is not meeting the proper standards.

One thing that I should mention, a real plus in staying near Universal-the easy (as well as, inexpensive,around $10/each way,if I remember correctly, when we went,Uber ride away) access to Whole Foods! We have and have kiddos with special diets/food allergies and often it is difficult to get proper meals when traveling (Not at WDW- we have never had an issue) And many of the places we ate at Universal were VERY helpful with food allergy issues (Red Oven Pizza, Moe’s and Confisco Grill-all were Great!) However it was extremely helpful to have close access to WF. We are big water drinkers and this saved us a small fortune. We went through 4 cases during our trip. It was hot! (I understand many people don’t want the hassle of grocery stops on vacation- for us it usually is a necessity and it was very convenient!)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!