Universal Tickets

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
We are coming from Australia, staying at the Hilton Universal and plan on two days visiting the park (May 5 & May 6). I want to pre purchase my tickets but I don't want to do this until I arrive in LA as we have to pass pre flight Covid tests and I don't want to risk losing our money (tickets are not refundable) if we can't even get on a plane. Will we be okay to buy our tickets say ten days before those dates ( we arrive into LA on April 23rd and have some time in DL before moving to Universal so was thinking I would buy them then). Is it likely they would sell out before the 23rd. I know its not like DL but just wondering on availability. Any advice would be great. Thanks

We are coming from Australia, staying at the Hilton Universal and plan on two days visiting the park (May 5 & May 6). I want to pre purchase my tickets but I don't want to do this until I arrive in LA as we have to pass pre flight Covid tests and I don't want to risk losing our money (tickets are not refundable) if we can't even get on a plane. Will we be okay to buy our tickets say ten days before those dates ( we arrive into LA on April 23rd and have some time in DL before moving to Universal so was thinking I would buy them then). Is it likely they would sell out before the 23rd. I know its not like DL but just wondering on availability. Any advice would be great. Thanks
You should be fine.

Would like to suggest that if you purchase your tickets from https://www.undercovertourist.com/los-angeles/universal-studios-hollywood-resort/ that you use the link here on the DIS to get to that site. They are a sponsor of these boards.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/

1649637274211.png

I didn't see 2 day ticket options at Undercover Tourist, but if you buy directly from Universal online (instead of at the gate), it's $154.
Will you have data on your phone to purchase via the website?

I didn't see 2 day ticket options at Undercover Tourist, but if you buy directly from Universal online (instead of at the gate), it's $154.
Will you have data on your phone to purchase via the website?
Thanks for the reply. Yes I had a look at Undercover Tourist and you are right they don't have the two day ticket on offer which is a great saving so we will buy direct from Universal. Yes I plan on getting a US AT&T sim card for my phone so I can access date so that will be fine we can buy them online and link to our phones. Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter