Universal Studios CA for 7 yr. old?

Thank you raidermatt, what do you think of Animal Planet, he likes the show when the animals do wacky things! Waterworld?

And try as I might, he still thrills over guns and weapons in general, in a kid way of course.

Gpaul said:
Thank you raidermatt, what do you think of Animal Planet, he likes the show when the animals do wacky things! Waterworld?

And try as I might, he still thrills over guns and weapons in general, in a kid way of course.

The Animal Show is one of my favorites. If you sit in the front, make sure your son volunteers when they ask for a young one. They'll get him on stage. If you're sitting towards the back, they might ask for a volunteer w/a dollar bill and have a bird fly out to you. I did that one time. :)

The Waterworld show has some cool effects and I recommend it. Just make sure you sit towards the back or you will get wet.

I can think of maybe 2 or 3 attractions that would not terrify or be too intense for a 7 yr old. Even the sit down shows such as Waterworld and T2-3D, while not being "thrill rides" per say, still contain a lot of startling noises, explosions that could frighten smaller children.

Thinking about going last week of April 29th or 30th. Is this considered the "off season" Would going on a Friday be better than going on a Thurs? I want to hit DL on Thurs, then maybe USH Friday but want to avoid massive crowds. Haven't been to universal since the late 1970's! Crazy huh! We used to go all the time but then just stopped. Anyway do you think late April will be busy or pretty good. Do you have to "hyper plan" to avoid crowds like you do for DL or is it more laid back

End of April is very slow. It will be a very laid back kind of day. Either Thursday or Friday will be about the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter