Universal Ride Suggestions

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
We are planning to do Universal Studios and Island of Adventure with two toddlers, my son who is just over 40 inches and my daughter who is just over 36 inches.

I know it should be easy to google and figure out the height requirements, but some of the information is conflicting. For example the Universal site lists Minion Mayhem with a 40" height requirement, but I am hearing that there is stationary seating so my daughter actually *could* ride it with us.

Could anyone who's been to Universal with an infant or toddler list off the top of their head the rides you can do? Hoping it won't be much trouble since there seems to be under 10 or so =)

Thanks in advance!

Minions has stationary seating in the first row

But watching the screen from there seems like the show is distorted
Well it did for me when I used stationary seating

As above, there's stationary seating for minions, I might even try it myself as I felt pretty sick last time.

My kids loved the fieval play area when they were that sort of age, it's definitely worth a look.

The whole Seuss Landing area (especially If I Ran the Zoo) and if you go to IOA check out the play areas in Jurassic Park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!