Universal Hotel Question

Leeds Utd Fan

Earning My Ears
Any ideas for the best site to use to book a USF hotel and get good rates.
I checked out the USF sites but only got descrptions no rates!

Thanks

Here are the links to the rack rates:

Hard Rock
Portofino Bay
Royal Pacific

There are discounts available. The best rate seems to be the Entertaiment rate - you need to buy a book from www.entertainment.com. I'm sure I've read that the Orlando book is sold out for 2002. Annual Passholders can also get discounts (we got HRH in October for $153 a night), as can AAA (American Automobile Association) members. The AA is affiliated, so if you are a member you can get the discount. Then there is the Fan Club rate which you can get if your employer subscribes. You may also be able to get a discount if you are a Loews First member, but I doubt it's very much.

As with WDW resorts, discounts are only available for selected periods. For the time we're going in October, for example, discounts were only available for weekdays, not weekends. There are some good rates to be had at RPH this year ($99 seems to be available for many dates). Check out the Universal Studios forum - you'll find no end of information there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter