• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Halloween Nights

Claire Chatts

Earning My Ears
We've read about the Halloween nights and looked it up on the Universal web site and the first one is on the 4th Oct, our last night there.

Has anyone been to one of these? Do we need to book a ticket beofre we go? We're staying at the RPR, as the parks are free do you think this will be too?

Any other comments on these night appreciated!

Claire

Supplementary to ClaireChats' post: does a flexticket which has "unrestricted admission" cover admission to the Halloween Nights, or is a separate ticket required?

We will be there in October - can't wait

Any advice?

RonB

You have to buy a separate pass for this whether staying onsite or off.

Price is $48.95 + tax.

If you spend the day in either Universal park you can buy a 'stay and scream' pass for $21.95 + tax.

Stay and scream can only be purchased at the parks, it is not available online.

Also if staying onsite, FOTL privileges do not apply for HHN.

PB :)

Halloween Horror Nights is a seperately ticketed event and very scary too :D

We went in 2000 and unfortunetly for me (because I am a scardy cat) we are going again this Halloween. DH absolutely loved it and is itching to go again.

I have the leaflet in front of me from 2000 here are some snippetts :D

Haunted Attractions
Nightmare Creatures - Roam the streets of New York City where mutants and monsters eule located at Kongfrontation.
Bloody Water - The great White Shark is the Least of your worries on this Jaws boat trip.

Haunted Houses
Anxiety - 3-D virtual reality of the house that Jack built.
Dark Tourment - After riding Earthquake you'll descend to the labyrinths of a nightmarish underworld where hordes of evil demons tourment you at every turn.

Parades and Shows
The Feastical of the Dead parade
Jacked Up
Bill and Teds excellent 'Halloween' Adventures

Scare Zones
Midway of Dr Morose, The Gauntlet and Clown Attack

Whooo scared myself typing that. Any questions ask away.

Kaylee

Thans folk for the information - it seems an unmissable experience and the Stay & Scream tip will save us some money

Ron B

The 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure' is unmissable :)

You are in for a treat.

PB

For the first time this year, HHN will be at IoA rather than US. I agree with PB about the Bill and Ted show - it's hilarious. We'll be there on 19 October (staying at HRH).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter