Universal Explorer Ticket

gerryrobinson

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Just doing research for our trip this summer. I have bought Disney tickets for our four trips through undercover tourist in the past and have never had a problem with them. So I anticipate using them again but came across the Explorer Ticket. It looks like it was introduced in the UK this past summer and is now available on Universal's website for all to purchase. Seems that it is only available as part of a package with hotel. Fine with me considering we're planning on staying at cabana bay. The ticket allows unlimited access to all 3 parks (after volcano bay opens) for 14 days from the first use. And the best part of all, it's $100 cheaper compared to the 3-park 4-day ticket for our family of four. Just thought I'd pass it along and hopefully others can add any further info regarding the Explorer Ticket

Hi all. Just doing research for our trip this summer. I have bought Disney tickets for our four trips through undercover tourist in the past and have never had a problem with them. So I anticipate using them again but came across the Explorer Ticket. It looks like it was introduced in the UK this past summer and is now available on Universal's website for all to purchase. Seems that it is only available as part of a package with hotel. Fine with me considering we're planning on staying at cabana bay. The ticket allows unlimited access to all 3 parks (after volcano bay opens) for 14 days from the first use. And the best part of all, it's $100 cheaper compared to the 3-park 4-day ticket for our family of four. Just thought I'd pass it along and hopefully others can add any further info regarding the Explorer Ticket
How did you get this ticket? What I have read says it's for internatinal guests and you purchase the tickets in the UK.

*** I think I just found them on Park Tickets website. Is that where you got them?

How did you get this ticket? What I have read says it's for internatinal guests and you purchase the tickets in the UK.

*** I think I just found them on Park Tickets website. Is that where you got them?

I just went to the Universal Studios.com homepage and clicked on vacation packages. Typed in my dates and it put together a package including hotel and a 3 park Explorer Ticket. I have not been able to find it anywhere else. Don't think you can get this ticket without buying a whole package. Hopefully others pipe in with more info.

Thanks to another post I think I'll buy these for our August trip. But I'm using chase ultimate rewards points to book our stay at cabana bay (so no package) so I'll go through park-tickets.com. This should save me a little money over buying Universal gift cards at Kroger to pay for our tickets.

I
I just went to the Universal Studios.com homepage and clicked on vacation packages. Typed in my dates and it put together a package including hotel and a 3 park Explorer Ticket. I have not been able to find it anywhere else. Don't think you can get this ticket without buying a whole package. Hopefully others pipe in with more info.
I found the explorer ticket through park-tickets.com and purchased them for my family of 5. It was a great savings. Thanks for making me aware of these tickets!!

I

I found the explorer ticket through park-tickets.com and purchased them for my family of 5. It was a great savings. Thanks for making me aware of these tickets!!

No problem. I tried finding the Explorer Ticket on park-tickets to no avail. Where abouts on the site did you find them?

No problem. I tried finding the Explorer Ticket on park-tickets to no avail. Where abouts on the site did you find them?
I googled Universal explorer ticket from park-ticket and the page came up again. The address at the top says park-tickets.com
Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll see if I can send the page to you (I'm not very good with that kind of stuff)

I booked a vacation package on the Universal website which included hotel and the Explorer Tickets. I made sure they were good at Volcano Bay and I really like that they're active for the entire length of our stay.

This is a good deal. You can get the Explorer ticket through a vacation package on Universal's website, but it's $298 vs. $269. Also, I'd rather do the room and tickets separately, so the park-tickets.com offer would work for me.

When I search park-ticket.com's Universal tickets, the Explorer Ticket doesn't come up as an option, so I appreciate the link -- I wonder why it isn't listed with the other tickets? Also, has anyone ordered from this company before? They appear legit, but I don't recall seeing them mentioned before.

This is a good deal. You can get the Explorer ticket through a vacation package on Universal's website, but it's $298 vs. $269. Also, I'd rather do the room and tickets separately, so the park-tickets.com offer would work for me.

When I search park-ticket.com's Universal tickets, the Explorer Ticket doesn't come up as an option, so I appreciate the link -- I wonder why it isn't listed with the other tickets? Also, has anyone ordered from this company before? They appear legit, but I don't recall seeing them mentioned before.

When I found them they were listed under tickets. Not sure why they aren't there anymore.

I ended up buying these from park-tickets.com. They came quickly and the price was great. They actually came from Kissimmee guest services (and that was the charge on my credit card). Also they didn't qualify as a travel expense on chase--was hoping they might but knew they probably wouldn't. So glad to learn about these tickets.

I ended up buying these from park-tickets.com. They came quickly and the price was great. They actually came from Kissimmee guest services (and that was the charge on my credit card). Also they didn't qualify as a travel expense on chase--was hoping they might but knew they probably wouldn't. So glad to learn about these tickets.

Very interesting... I sent an email to park-tickets because I thought it was odd that those tickets (on the link posted above) weren't listed/shown in the regular Universal tickets sections of their website and I was concerned that it wasn't a valid ticket offer. I received a reply that the reason I couldn't find them on the website was because those tickets were for UK customers only and that link directs to a UK version of the site. I went to click on it just now and for the first time my work blocked it as an "international site", so I wonder if they've changed something. Anyhow, I agree, it's a great deal.

Very interesting... I sent an email to park-tickets because I thought it was odd that those tickets (on the link posted above) weren't listed/shown in the regular Universal tickets sections of their website and I was concerned that it wasn't a valid ticket offer. I received a reply that the reason I couldn't find them on the website was because those tickets were for UK customers only and that link directs to a UK version of the site. I went to click on it just now and for the first time my work blocked it as an "international site", so I wonder if they've changed something. Anyhow, I agree, it's a great deal.
Interesting. I still see it on there site. https://www.park-tickets.com/universal-orlando-tickets/universal-3-park-bonus-ticket-2017.aspx

But that makes sense.

I just ordered them through park-tickets.com last week, from the link above, and they arrived a few days later (to my US address). They look just like the 14-day unlimited tickets we got last summer. I think they were called something different, can't remember, but it just says "Multi Day Ticket". Definitely nothing printed on the ticket about being for UK only. I sure hope they work when we go next fall!

I just ordered them through park-tickets.com last week, from the link above, and they arrived a few days later (to my US address). They look just like the 14-day unlimited tickets we got last summer. I think they were called something different, can't remember, but it just says "Multi Day Ticket". Definitely nothing printed on the ticket about being for UK only. I sure hope they work when we go next fall!

I'm thinking about ordering anyway. If they shipped to your US address and @havaneselover's , then I don't see why I shouldn't order them. They probably don't promote the tickets for US residents, but will take your money anyway, LOL. While I could get by with the 5-day park-to-park (3 park) tickets, that's still more expensive than these (like $65 more per ticket!).

For those who have purchased the 3 park explorer ticket through Park Tickets, do they have an expiry date? I realize they can't be used until June 1st but I'd like confirmation that they don't expire or have a use by date.

Thanks!

For those who have purchased the 3 park explorer ticket through Park Tickets, do they have an expiry date? I realize they can't be used until June 1st but I'd like confirmation that they don't expire or have a use by date.

Thanks!

Mine say that they expire in full 1/13/18. So it looks like you have to start using them by the end of this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!