Universal crowds on 11/1?

cjhinch

Mouseketeer
We are planning on a 1 day trip over from Disney on 11/1, how necessary will the express pass be for this day? And if it is necessary, what are the odds that it could sell out before we arrive that day? I just can't get over the cost for 1 day at this park for the 4 of us.....I don't want to buy the express pass if it really wont be necessary. We will only be visiting the Harry Potter areas of the parks....not interested in the rest! LOL

Have you ever priced out one day at Disney for just 1 park....it is not cheap and if you add park hopper - even more.
Just like Disney one day is expensive..and it gets cheaper as you add days

Anyway - I would not expect the parks to be busy on a that day - and I would not expect to see a sellout of express passes - if you feel you need them you can always get them on the day

We are planning on a 1 day trip over from Disney on 11/1, how necessary will the express pass be for this day? And if it is necessary, what are the odds that it could sell out before we arrive that day? I just can't get over the cost for 1 day at this park for the 4 of us.....I don't want to buy the express pass if it really wont be necessary. We will only be visiting the Harry Potter areas of the parks....not interested in the rest! LOL
Crowds will be very reasonable so the EP is not necessary. There is no HHN that night so the Studios will not close early.

Have you ever priced out one day at Disney for just 1 park....it is not cheap and if you add park hopper - even more.
Just like Disney one day is expensive..and it gets cheaper as you add days

Anyway - I would not expect the parks to be busy on a that day - and I would not expect to see a sellout of express passes - if you feel you need them you can always get them on the day

I know it is expensive to go to one park for one day at Disney, its the addition of the express pass that send the costs soaring! LOL

I know it is expensive to go to one park for one day at Disney, its the addition of the express pass that send the costs soaring! LOL
It's not cheap - but on a busy day it is worth every penny...and I can only imagine what Disney would charge for something similar

Only issues with crowds would be getting in line to the ticket gate

Go before the park opens and wait in line to enter

Many will arrive a bit before 9 and that would be the longest line you would have that day

Beat the rush and be at the park by 8:30

If you drive, take into account driving and parking time

Hotel guests can enter the Potter sections of the park one hour prior to general public

So there will be peeps in the Potter section at one of the park already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter