UNBRELLA HUNTING AT VOLCANO BAY

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
I am staying at Cabana bay with my family in the middle of July and planning on using the early entry for Volcano Bay, for those that have been there what area will I have my best chance to get 4 chairs and 2 umbrellas together? or should I just get the premium seating?

I am staying at Cabana bay with my family in the middle of July and planning on using the early entry for Volcano Bay, for those that have been there what area will I have my best chance to get 4 chairs and 2 umbrellas together? or should I just get the premium seating?

There are several spots on the main beach that you can grab groups of FOUR chairs under an umbrella big enough to support them. Check out the following video I made:

At 0:45 you can see the walk I took onto the main beach at park opening to grab a set of chairs. Plenty of available umbrellas and chairs then. The two-toned green-blue umrellas are the largest ones.

At 1:21 you can see a picture of our party of four sitting under our umbrella.

I hope this helps.

BTW, if you want to replicate the "front of the line" experience in the video, I recommend being at the tapstiles from Cabana Bay at 7:15. We did it on three separate occasions during our trip and were among the very first people in the park each time. We always got our choice of lounger with ample shade.

BTW, if you want to replicate the "front of the line" experience in the video, I recommend being at the tapstiles from Cabana Bay at 7:15. We did it on three separate occasions during our trip and were among the very first people in the park each time. We always got our choice of lounger with ample shade.
Thanks a lot that was a great help

There are several spots on the main beach that you can grab groups of FOUR chairs under an umbrella big enough to support them. Check out the following video I made:

At 0:45 you can see the walk I took onto the main beach at park opening to grab a set of chairs. Plenty of available umbrellas and chairs then. The two-toned green-blue umrellas are the largest ones.

At 1:21 you can see a picture of our party of four sitting under our umbrella.

I hope this helps.

Hi :) Thank you so much and I agree I love to help people have the best trip too:thumbsup2

This helps so much I am staying at CBBR and will be at the turnstiles an hour before and feel better about getting seats with an umbrella. I got my aquabox so now I can cancel my lounge chairs.

We have 4 days at RP planned and need to book a place for out arrival evening.

I'm looking at cabana bay for its Location to volcano bay which is on our list for our first day.

The vid showing the umbrellas and advice about being there early is much appreciated.

Can we walk from CB to VB.

What about eats? Do they have breakfast type food and coffee in VB?

Anybody have a guess or a link to see the cost of the premium seating? All I have found is a phone number so far.

We have 4 days at RP planned and need to book a place for out arrival evening.

I'm looking at cabana bay for its Location to volcano bay which is on our list for our first day.

The vid showing the umbrellas and advice about being there early is much appreciated.

Can we walk from CB to VB.

What about eats? Do they have breakfast type food and coffee in VB?

Anybody have a guess or a link to see the cost of the premium seating? All I have found is a phone number so far.

Hi yes you can walk it is about 5 minutes and they have their own entrance. We are staying there in July and will use it twice for VB and it will be a life saver.
There is no link to the premium seating prices. You have to call the number and get a quote. It varies from week to week.
It looks like there is no breakfast not sure about coffee.
Enjoy:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!