~UNbirthday Present Exchange-Sign Up~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Welcome to another UNbirthday present exchange. No matter what month your birthday lands, this is a way for all of the exchangers to celebrate each other's birthday by sending fellow exchangers a birthday present. Just take a look at what your pal likes, and find them a special gift, wrap it up or put it in a gift bag, and send.

This will be a $15.00 exchange before shipping. Sign ups will be till Friday Jan.16th. All exchanges should be mailed out by Monday Jan. 26th.

Both adults, and kids are welcomed to join in on this exchange, and names will be mixed. If you wish to send to a child or adult in particular, please let me know when signing up, and I will see what I can do.

If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

To join in, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Address-
Email address-
How many exchanges would you like to send?
Are you willing to send internationally via air mail? Yes or No?
Are you willing to be an elf if needed? Yes or No?
*What are your hobbies/collections?
*What sort of items wouldn't you mind recieving that is within the exchange price range?
*What are you looking forward to this year? Ex. Any holidays, trips, bbqing....?

For child participants, please include the above plus, your child's gender, and age.

Shoot, I had to pull out of the Jan Birthday exchange and had a present all ready for that one (could have used it in this one).....but I will be gone for this one :(
Have fun!!

PM sent! :cool1:

Nancy -- will you have a car while gone? If not you can give it to me and I can mail it at the same time as mine. :lmao: You may not want to drag it around the country with you though. ;)

Thanks, Patsy. I am in!!

Thank, Barbara. We leave the 21st, so I can mail before we go ::yes::

3.gif

I won't be able to do this exchange this time, I'll be at WDW from the 19th of January till the 24th. I'll join in next time.

Sorry, but I can't do this exchange right now.....:upsidedow I wish I could, but I am already on one...and I have to watch the number I do. :thumbsup2 Plus, it is my b-day in two weeks so I am not really celebrating an UN-birthday!! :flower3:

But it still would be fun.....princess:

Sorry, but I can't do this exchange right now.....:upsidedow I wish I could, but I am already on one...and I have to watch the number I do. :thumbsup2 Plus, it is my b-day in two weeks so I am not really celebrating an UN-birthday!! :flower3:

But it still would be fun.....princess:

Sorry you will have to miss this exchange.

The numbers are really low for sign ups :(, anyone else?

I'm in BUT I leave next Wed afternoon for a warmer place so would need name by Early Wed morn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter