"Unable to add cookies"?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
So after I logged on this morning (why do I have to keep logging on?) and went to my user CP to view new posts, some gave me the message "Unable to add cookies, header already sent", then a File Number, then a Line Number. Since computer talk is like a foreign languare to me, I had no idea what this meant. Could it possibly be related to the new software test? Sometimes if I just tried again, I'd get the post, but sometimes the "unable to add cookies" message again.

I had the same thing last night and this morning but only on one particular thread, here's the full message!

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /usr/local/lsws/disboards/htdocs/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3277

Just got the message again. Yes, like you said, it was only on one of the 11 threads I checked. Same line number given but File was different-
File:/usr/local/lsws/disboards/htdocs/includes/class_core.php

I wonder what it means?

Getting this same message every time I post a reply on a thread. Rather than telling me I have successfully posted and that I am be directed back to the thread, it gives me this message instead:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /usr/local/lsws/disboards/htdocs/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3277

It started yesterday. It also does it whenever I try to see a thread I have posted to recently. I had to clear my cookies this afternoon in order to get a thread to open back up. But then I posted another reply to something else and it did it again. It's getting frustrating.

Tell me if it has cleared up now

This thread is working for me now in Firefox and Explorer and no error messages in either. This was the only thread I found it on, not sure about the OP and other posters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter