Umbrellas on the beach at Alani question

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
Is there a charge for them or is it first come first serve or does every chaise lounge receive them?

All the lounges on the beach had coverage from an umbrella, no charge.
First come, first serve but we never had an issue anytime of day finding two open chairs together.

Same. We've been twice and while pool chairs were hit and miss, never had an issue getting some chairs/umbrellas on the beach!

I'll echo the previous responses. The beach chairs were never crowded even in June and July. People seem to want to stay around the pool areas.

This I cannot figure out. Why come to Hawaii to sit around a pool vs the ocean? We experienced the same thing in Maui! Pool was packed, beach had plenty of room.

With Aulani, I think most people prefer the pool with their children because its easier to swim. The lagoon has a drop off and gets deep rather quickly. The pool has more features that appeal to kids, the water temp is regulated, etc.

For us in Maui, it was too windy for the beach so sand kept whipping in our faces. The waves were also the roughest there of the three islands we visited, so much so that we could barely stand while wading in the ocean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter