Ulu Cafe has none of these....

No, I did not use Opentable.

As I said before, I physically walked over to Monkeypod, went to the checkin counter, said I am a party of 4, got a pager, left my cell phone number, and walked back to Aulani. They called me 45 mins later when my table was ready and we walked back to Monkeypod. Very easy and efficient.

Also, we felt the food was very good and were happy there.

It's great that they are taking reservations again. When we were there the last week of March they still were not taking reservations, even when you walked up.

Just got back--didn't have more than a 10 min wait for Monkeypod for lunch during the week arriving around noon without a reservation. Best mai tais on the island--the foam!

Last edited:
Just got back--didn't have more than a 10 min wait for Monkeypod for lunch during the week arriving around noon. Best mai tais on the island--the foam!

You can also order a side of foam with your drink. I loved having another glass full of house-made liliko‘i syrup made into a egg white foam.

Mai-Tai-garlic-fries-monkeypod.jpg

Just got back--didn't have more than a 10 min wait for Monkeypod for lunch during the week arriving around noon without a reservation. Best mai tais on the island--the foam!
Awesome! We were never brave enough to try the line - good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter