Ultimate Park Hopper Passes at Resort Check-In

deannagrace

Earning My Ears
I am a first time user! I hope I am doing this correctly!

My question has to do with our reservation with travel agent for rooms only at Port Orleans Riverside. I have not been to Disney in over 15 years and I am traveling with my husband, kids and my parents next week. I have been reading the discussions over the past few days and I thought I saw where I can add park hopper tickets at the check in desk due to the fact that I did not want to buy a package and not get to use one of the days because of our travel back home. Is this correct? What do the ultimat park hopper passess run for 4 days adults/children? Please help!

Hi deannagrace! And Welcome to the Wonderful World of the DIS! :)

Here is a Link to TICKET PRICES . Here you will see all the kinds of tickets AND their regular and Disney Club prices.
Be sure to buy the ticket that you want. Do you want a Hopper - one that allows you to hop between the 4 main parks and unused days never expire? Do you want a Hopper Plus - has hopper days AND some Plus features - that are good for admissions into the water parks, Pleasure Island, and/or Disney's Wide World of Sports (and these unused days never expire either)? Ot do you want the Unlimited Magic Pass - that gets you into ALL Disney park INCLUDING Disney Quest for the entire time of your stay at at Disney Resort? If you don't go to the parks one day - there is no refund on your purchase price. But as you mention, you CAN ask that a day at either the beginning or the end of your stay not be counted.

If you need help deciding just let us know, we are here to help!

:)

I lookes at your link but I am still a little confused. You seem to be very saavy with the different passes so can you tell me what you think is my best deal. We will be arriving early on Tuesday morning and want to hop around all parks through Friday. We are staying the night of Friday but cannot go to park on Saturday. We are not interested in any water parks only the Wide World of Sports and maybe Disney quest. What do you think?

Ok I have a question for yall regarding tickets.
We will be staying at OKW 3/10-3/15 (I can't wait)
If I buy the 5 day hoppers at the resort will I still get the discount even if I don't have the Disney Club membership? Or will I still need the membership?
Thanks
Tammy

Hi again deannagrace!

Well, ordinarily, I would agree with Gail on getting the Regular Hopper passes. But in this intance I think that I may be in favor of the UHPs. Let me tell you why. Let's say that you buy a 4 Day Hopper , it's $203pp. THEN if you decide to go to the DWWS - that's another $? (I don't know the price) AND then if you go to Disney Quest - that is an additional $30 pp for SURE. So you have spent at LEAST $230 PLUS the admission to DWWS.

If you get the UHP and have Saturday taken off since you will be travelling that day - you will be paying for a 4 day UHP which is $221pp. That will get each person into all of the parks that they want to go to (the 4 main plus DWWS AND DQ) and if the adults would want to check out Pleasure Island in the evening that wouldn't cost any extra.

I think that it boils down to this - you have to decide exactly what you want to do BEFORE you buy your tickets. If you decide that you will NOT make it to anything else besides the 4 main parks, then go with the 4 Day Hopper. But if you are really unsure and really THINK that you will check out one of the things that you mentioned, I think that the UHP would be your best bet.

Sheesh...I hope that I am figuring this right. :rolleyes: :D
Be sure to let me know if I am missing something... :)

Originally posted by iwant2go2disney
If I buy the 5 day hoppers at the resort will I still get the discount even if I don't have the Disney Club membership?
Tammy

Hi Tammy!

In order to get a Disney Club discount on your tickets or on ANYTHING, you will need to show your Disney Club card.

Hope that this helps! :)

Of course you need a DC membership to get a DC discount on passes. It is the only way to get discounts on passes at the resorts, except if you are a DVC member and they get a discount on LOS (or whatever they are called) only. DVC members do not get discounts on passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter